Land Pride 3rd function valve

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I was looking at the Land Pride 3rd function valve kit installation instructionss on the Messicks website this evening, and there is an exception to the installation for the BX23S. All it says is that you should take it to the dealer for the hose hook up, because if there is a mistake the tractor may be damaged. Has anyone installed the Land Pride kit on a BX23S? Reading the instructions, it doesn't look that difficult, but it scares me when a manufacturer give a caution note, but no other details. There is also 2 different length hoses if you have a cab, but no other information about a seperate kit with the longer hoses.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
I dont want to steer you wrong, because it's difficult to know all the slight variations in machines. I installed Land Pride kit 380-137A which is for "60 and 70 series" on my BX2350 and it worked great. Im not sure if it would be similar to BX23S

bronc71

Equipment
BX25D
Feb 25, 2021
North Idaho
I noticed the same thing in my instructions. I saw a video somewhere about the lengths only reaching to correct location under the tractor. I’ve got this installation to do this week. I’ve got to wait for a bracket for my snowblower handle to show up first.