LA435 unavailable in Australia?

Rotor

Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Hi there. I am ordering a B2601 from a dealer here in Australia. They have said the LA435 loader is not available for purchase in Australia. The LA434 is the only option.

Has anyone else in Australia been able to purchase this? I am interested in it mostly for the mechanical self-leveling feature. The swift-tach is nice, but I would likely not be removing the loader very often.

I intend to use bucket forks to lift light pallet loads (4 hay bales on a plastic pallet). The self-leveling would help with this presumably - perhaps you can comment on whether this is a major benefit?

Tire Biter

Equipment
B 2601 434 loader MMM, bunch of tractor stuff . Ford 4600
Jul 10, 2012
S.E. TN
Trust me, yer better off with the 434. The quick attach stuff is troublesome. Self leveling is nice though.

MBTRAC

Jun 4, 2019
Australia
In Australia all FELs must be self levelling - so the LA434 will come with a locally fitted self-levelling device, the LA435 is not yet offered in Au so we currently miss out (?)only on the swift-tach loader/hydraulic coupler.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Same in NZ. I talked to Kubota extensively about it. Basically the local guys believe that NZers (Australians) won't pay extra for the features of the newer B2601. Apparently it's about $1,200 wholesale more for the quick attach loader, the alternator instead of generator, the skid steer quick attach.