LA344 loader stuck

mpeters25

Equipment
BX2680 w/ loader
Jul 27, 2020
NEK Vermont
Greetings. My name is Matt and I recently purchased a new BX2680 with LA344 loader. This is the first tractor I've owned and after mounting and unmounting three loader a few times, my last attempt to mount it got me in a pickle. The left loader arm latched the way it should but the right side did not. When I attempted to fix it I made matters worse. Now the loader is skewed left with the right arm on the outside of the mount. I called the dealer where I bought it from but they don't have a tech "coming my way" and offered to have a tech talk to me on the phone. That's supposed to happen tomorrow. Does anyone have any insight as to how I could remove the loader myself if I can't get a tech here. Do I need to be concerned about voiding my warranty? I would really appreciate any insight or comments anyone would offer. Thanks.

Palmettokat

Equipment
M6800, B2710, L6060, Volvo 5 ton excavator and implements.
Apr 21, 2020
South Carolina
Welcome to Orange Tractor Talks.
If you will be careful would think you would not damage the loader if you take it easy and slowly. You might benefit by watching a youtube video on removing and attaching the loader.
My "guess" is you will need to remove the left side so you can come into the load straight on. Be sure you have the arm firmly down and locked.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
If you are talking about one of the arms engaging the mount before the other that's an easy fix and it's not really anything bent or broken.
with the tractor away from the loader physically push the arm that is further back forward, this may require the use of a simple ratchet strap, but still with very little force will be used, as you pull one forward that other will move backwards, just line them up.
It's just moving fluid from one cylinder to the other.

PapaJ

Equipment
BX2680 - PFL1242 - RCK54 MMM - Fimco 3PH Sprayer - Trailer Mover
Apr 28, 2020
VA
I did almost this same thing, and the right side is now a pita sometimes. It's 50/50 whether I can attach the loader in 10 seconds or 10 minutes. I keep it in the grass now for that reason, it's harder to attach on my concrete pad than it is in the yard. I am very cautious about the arms engaging the knuckles fully, sometimes it look like it is, but it really isn't. Once you get it all back off, don't lock the left side until you get the right side locked from now on. That is now my process as well.

mpeters25

Equipment
BX2680 w/ loader
Jul 27, 2020
NEK Vermont
Thank you everyone for your replies. I mustered the courage to work on this and was able to free the loader by jacking up the front end of the tractor then blocking up the loader. This allowed me to unlatch the left side after lowering the tractor. The loader seems to be undamaged.