L6060 Grand Intellipanel Service Codes

tjaltz

Equipment
L6060HSTC, B3200HSD
Mar 17, 2019
South Carolina
I just got an L6060 Grand and it came from the dealer with the IntelliPanel set to kph rather than mph. I understand that I have to change the setting on the IntelliPanel in the service mode (holding down the mode button while turning the key on). I believe “J” is the mph/kph setting, and “B” is the speed coefficient. My L6060 has R4 tires. Can anyone confirm what the proper 4 digit coefficient code is? Also, are there any other settings in the service mode that I should be checking? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Sorry to hijack your thread but how many people actually use the speedometer feature on their tractors?

Sometimes Im lazy and use it to display the PTO RPM vs reading the RPM gauge but generally I have it set to Trip Hours and I track the number of hours between fill ups. I fill it up, grease up the machine, then reset and go. Im happy if I manage 12+ hours on a tank, and wonder what was different when I get only 8 hours on a fill.

A speedometer might give me a gee golly when Im blazing down the country road at 18 kph but I know Im never gonna exceed the speed limit and the tractor doesnt tell me how many kms Ive driven only engine hours.

So whats the point of trying to dial in the correct wheel size?

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
You have the right directions to switch to mph, see below, but I have never run across the coefficients to account for tire sizes. Most of the other items that will come up with the "lettered menu" are not things you want to mess with. I'll look in my WSM for the tire sizes later.

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25792

Mikester these tractors come with a very accurate and adjustable cruise control, and I remember someone writing in to the forum that wanted to regulate how much spray they were putting down, so calculating speed in miles/hr might be easier

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
All I can find in the wsm is one code which is for rear wheel size 14.9-28, R1 tires, and that code is 2108 for the L6060. No mention of what to do for other tires. How different is the diameter of the R1s from the R4s?

I also have R4's but have never looked at that setting .

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Mikester these tractors come with a very accurate and adjustable cruise control, and I remember someone writing in to the forum that wanted to regulate how much spray they were putting down, so calculating speed in miles/hr might be easier
Thanks for the explanation! Now I really wish I had cruise control on my HST.