L4060 Rops price check

Psufan

Equipment
Tbd
Dec 30, 2021
Pa
Hello All -

I am shopping for a L4060 rops with loader. I got a quote from a dealer that was $37k for tractor and loader.

What have other people been paying recently?
Thanks!

kubotafreak

Equipment
GRAND l6060, L3560, B6100, gr2100, tg 1860, g1800, g1900, g2160
Sep 20, 2018
Arkansas, US
Right now you will do good paying msrp on Kubotas builder. LA805 loaders are hard to get right now...

Psufan

Equipment
Tbd
Dec 30, 2021
Pa
I think the price I got is actually a little over what the builder told me. But it’s hard to tell precisely.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Hello All -

I am shopping for a L4060 rops with loader. I got a quote from a dealer that was $37k for tractor and loader.

Thanks!
You can do this on the Kubota website to get MSRP. Right now if you are getting off MSRP consider yourself lucky.

eipo

Equipment
L4060
Dec 1, 2015
MI
I paid 34 OTD at the end of 2019 for 4060 rops, loader, bucket, pallet forks, r4 tires, 3 remote kit that I installed and a TnT that I also installed.

Psufan

Equipment
Tbd
Dec 30, 2021
Pa
I paid 34 OTD at the end of 2019 for 4060 rops, loader, bucket, pallet forks, r4 tires, 3 remote kit that I installed and a TnT that I also installed.
Thanks. Apples to apples, my qoute is 39k OtD (including tax). So that’s a $5k increase, which makes sense given the times we live in right now.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
According to what I have heard from dealers, last night Kubota raised all their suggested retail prices. If you placed your order in 2021, you are price protected, if not, they will be charging the higher price.
I often think about the price going up on a product that is already in stock, and how the sellers can justify having that extra profit. Then I can justify it in my mind by realizing that they have tied up money in that inventory, and money does cost to borrow and is a business expense just like the electrical bill for turning on the lights.

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
I have an L4060 HSTC on order with the la805 and 3 rear remotes, its $44K. Be thankful IF you can get below MSRP on anything these days. If you want a REAL eye opener, go look at used trucks. They are sell above MSRP!!! I ran across a 2020 F150 XLT, they listed it at 56K and has the link to the window sticker, the MSRP was 46K. There was also a 2019 F450 that MSRP is 74K, has 100K on it and listed at 69K. Prices are beyond reasonable, but as long as people shell out the financing...

On mine, the tractor is on the lot, the remotes are still on back order and the LA805 is no where to be found.

Reactions: 1 user

Psufan

Equipment
Tbd
Dec 30, 2021
Pa
According to what I have heard from dealers, last night Kubota raised all their suggested retail prices. If you placed your order in 2021, you are price protected, if not, they will be charging the higher price.
I often think about the price going up on a product that is already in stock, and how the sellers can justify having that extra profit. Then I can justify it in my mind by realizing that they have tied up money in that inventory, and money does cost to borrow and is a business expense just like the electrical bill for turning on the lights.
I am hearing the same thing. I heard kubota is going to up the price 6% today, but the official pricing won’t come out till mid next week. Also heard the financing program will be reworked. I am not sure how but I we will see.

Orange man

Equipment
Kubota L2501 LA525 loader , woods prd6000 mower, Land pride RB 1672
Jul 23, 2014
WNY
The prices are up on the Kubota site. I dont see any 0% for 84 and the rebates are lower.

ACDII

Equipment
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
Luckily I locked it in with a signed contract. I made an error on the price I posted. I had gotten a couple different orders placed because of an error in their inventory. I originally ordered an L4060-HSTC, but none were available, then the sales guy said he found an LE, so he wrote up a contract on it, with the remotes and mirrors and lights and other items to make it the same, but turns out it was a tractor they "thought" they had, but was sold several months back, and never pulled off Inventory. I also had looked into a L3560 that they had, but it was missing the FEL, so I decided to wait on the original. He told me back in November they have the tractor, but no loader yet, and I had figured it was the original order for the Deluxe. I couldn't find the updated Retail Order on the first order so emailed him yesterday after posting here and he emailed me back and said the tractor is the LE, the remotes are already installed, but no FEL yet.

So my cost on this tractor, the L4060HSTC-LE with 3 rear remotes and LA805 is $42,435. The rebate is also locked in so my final 0/0/84 price is $41,435. I will also be getting a pallet fork for $699, and the 3rd function with remote QA kit for $2700.

Keadog

Equipment
MX 6000
Dec 22, 2021
Ohio
I signed 12/30 on an MX6000 with FEL that they had ordered for stock and due in the end of this month. My salesman was getting calls the whole time I was there.
I imagine there may be a lull in buying for a bit to let the new prices settle in.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
They can justify it because their operating costs are also fluid. They may have been taking the operating loss for months before they decide to raise prices.

IceHog

Equipment
Kubota L4060 HST LE, Landpride DH2572
Jan 4, 2022
Michigan
Hello All -

Thanks!
I just purchased a brand new L4060 HST LE, waited 4 months for the loader to arrive. Got R-4 tires rears have Rimguard, 1 rear remote, quick adjust 3pt sway links, skid steer HD bucket with replaceable cutting edge. $30,500.

dclauria

Equipment
Kubota L4060HSTC, L4479 snowblower, EA 60" grapple, LP GS2584, LP BB2572
Jan 1, 2022
Northern Michigan
Hello All -

Thanks!
Within the last month I received a quote for a L4060HST C with FEL for approx. $44,500+tax.

I ended up purchasing a 2015 L4060HSTC with a L4479 snowblower with only 460 hrs and showroom condition for $34K. I just purchased a 72" box blade for winter, and ordered a FEL and bucket for summer.

ACDII

Equipment
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
So you got a used one without an FEL? What will the FEL cost you? If you financed it, do you know what the financing will cost above the cost of the purchase when done? (BTW, not a criticism, just curious)

Been down this road when trying to decide if I should get a used one or new one. Financing is what drove me towards new. A used tractor if less than 10 years old, would be ~ 4-6% finance rate for 72 months. When added up, the darn thing was almost the same price as new, and I would be paying same or more per month on it.

Downside, I sit and wait. Frustrating. The tractor is on the lot all set up with what I want, but no FEL in sight. I did find a couple used ones, but without the full rear remotes, and they were $38K and up, nearly the price of new! There is a 2015 186 miles from me, L4060HSTC with LA805, Listing for $39,995, 480 hours on it. The new one I am getting is an LE with 3 rear remotes and LA805, $41,335 no tax. That also includes the Cruise control switch and both light switches as well as mirrors and light brackets, I will put my own LED lights on it.

dclauria

Equipment
Kubota L4060HSTC, L4479 snowblower, EA 60" grapple, LP GS2584, LP BB2572
Jan 1, 2022
Northern Michigan
Correct, no FEL or bucket. Luckily it was a good year, and I was able to pay cash. I was considering ordering new so I could finance, but I found such a great deal on a virtually new (although 2015) tractor, I couldn't pass it up. I ordered a LA805, and my local dealer ordered a 72" L2235A square back bucket without asking me - for approx. $6200 total. After doing some research, I called back today and requested a L2296 heavy duty bucket instead. The extra cost is $500.

I was also looking at LX3310 with a snowblower and FEL. It only had 53 hours, and I was offered it for a good price, but I really wanted the larger cab and HST plus. A local contractor has purchased it, but then bought some larger property, and ordered a L6060, so he had to get rid of it to pay for the larger one.

I don't expect to get the loader and bucket until sometime this summer. But I already picked up the box scraper, which is what I really wanted the tractor for - to work on my pot holed driveway.

My L4060 already has 2 rear remotes, so I am hoping to pickup a rear top hydraulic cylinder soon to tilt the box scraper.

Good luck with your search, and I hope you can get what you are looking for.

So you got a used one without an FEL? What will the FEL cost you? If you financed it, do you know what the financing will cost above the cost of the purchase when done? (BTW, not a criticism, just curious)

Been down this road when trying to decide if I should get a used one or new one. Financing is what drove me towards new. A used tractor if less than 10 years old, would be ~ 4-6% finance rate for 72 months. When added up, the darn thing was almost the same price as new, and I would be paying same or more per month on it.

Downside, I sit and wait. Frustrating. The tractor is on the lot all set up with what I want, but no FEL in sight. I did find a couple used ones, but without the full rear remotes, and they were $38K and up, nearly the price of new! There is a 2015 186 miles from me,L4060HSTC with LA805, Listing for $39,995, 480 hours on it. The new one I am getting is an LE with 3 rear remotes and LA805, $41,335 no tax. That also includes the Cruise control switch and both light switches as well as mirrors and light brackets, I will put my own LED lights

on it.