L3560 r 4 tires

northnyman

Equipment
kubota l3560
Oct 2, 2020
new york
I recently purchased a used l3560 with the ag tires, the tractor has less than 90 hours on it. I would like to switch over to a set of r4 tires and rims. I had r4s on my l3400 that I had and it was a good fit for me working in the field as well as the yard. After looking thru this forum, I see alot of people buying from whole goods. Do u have to be a dealer to purchase thru them? If anyone has a set of used l3560 r4 tires and rims they would like to sell/ trade?

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I recently purchased a used l3560 with the ag tires, the tractor has less than 90 hours on it. I would like to switch over to a set of r4 tires and rims. I had r4s on my l3400 that I had and it was a good fit for me working in the field as well as the yard. After looking thru this forum, I see alot of people buying from whole goods. Do u have to be a dealer to purchase thru them? If anyone has a set of used l3560 r4 tires and rims they would like to sell/ trade just drop me an email at
North,

Go back and take your email and "change" it so that we understand how to contact you..... but a spammer cannot simply copy and paste ....

posting "real" info (phone - email) leads to bad things happening down the road for that person! ;)

Last edited:

northnyman

Equipment
kubota l3560
Oct 2, 2020
new york
North,

Go back and take your email and "change" it so that we understand how to contact you..... but a spammer cannot simply copy and paste ....

posting "real" info (phone - email) leads to bad things happening down the road for that person! ;)
Thank u for the tip I removed my email address.

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
85Hokie has to edit his reply for your email addy ;). To answer your question about whole goods, no you don't have to be a dealer but you order whole goods through your dealers sales dept. Below is the whole goods listing for all the tire/wheel options for the L3560. The last ones are the R4 tires and wheels. Call you sales dept. with these numbers and have him give you a price for all 4 tires/wheels.

Attachments

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
85Hokie has to edit his reply for your email addy ;). To answer your question about whole goods, no you don't have to be a dealer but you order whole goods through your dealers sales dept. Below is the whole goods listing for all the tire/wheel options for the L3560. The last ones are the R4 tires and wheels. Call you sales dept. with these numbers and have him give you a price for all 4 tires/wheels.

Gator - see If the average Joe can figure 'dis one out? (I deleted my copy too)

HIS email was _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _

now it can be "opposite of south" + ern + "notre dame fighting _ _ _ _ _ " @ ya ..... hoo ........ dot com!!!!
Ok that was little too much ....... :ROFLMAO: (shoot- I was bored)
May a spammer have fun wit dat!