L295DT with L2773 Loader, right bracket broken, pictures

joesmith123

Equipment
L295DT, BX1500
Mar 18, 2023
earth
Anyone know what the part number is for this bracket?

Bracket is broken where it connects to bottom of tractor

Its two pieces, I need the one that mounts to the bottom of the tractor

I tried messick, but they do not have it diagramed on the tractor or the loader

In the pictures, you can see where it broke

Attachments

evantwheeler

Equipment
L305dt, L345dt x2
Apr 19, 2023
Menifee, CA
Its not clear what/where it broke in your photos. Your quickest way to get back up and scooping is to find a buddy or business that can fabricate and repair your broken part or reverse engineer it and build an entirely new one. I fear that the likelihood you will find this specific part by its part number is slim to none.

Reactions: 1 user

joesmith123

Equipment
L295DT, BX1500
Mar 18, 2023
earth
Its not clear what/where it broke in your photos. Your quickest way to get back up and scooping is to find a buddy or business that can fabricate and repair your broken part or reverse engineer it and build an entirely new one. I fear that the likelihood you will find this specific part by its part number is slim to none.
Yes you’re probably correct

in the last picture, I’m holding the part that broke off

I’ll have it welded back together, and then add another 90 degree enforcement welded also on top of it

The holes should match, and if they’re a bit off, I’ll drill new ones…

Any updates on your attachment for your L305?

evantwheeler

Equipment
L305dt, L345dt x2
Apr 19, 2023
Menifee, CA
Yes you’re probably correct

in the last picture, I’m holding the part that broke off

I’ll have it welded back together, and then add another 90 degree enforcement welded also on top of it

The holes should match, and if they’re a bit off, I’ll drill new ones…

Any updates on your attachment for your L305?
Bolt it all back up and then weld it, or at least tack weld it all together so you know the holes will like up. Youll want to prep the length of that piece that broke off with groove, and do a full penetration weld. At least, it looks like that is how the broken piece needs to go back on, its still not clear how it broke or what its supposed to look like. Any competent welder will know what to do to make it full penetration.

I received my subframe i bought off eBay and front subframe bracket from Messcks and also bought the 4520a backhoe last weekend. I may go to the shop and build the rear subframe bracket over the long weekend.

Reactions: 1 user