L260 kubota with loader

fireman351

Equipment
L260 kubota
Feb 25, 2011
macfarlan wv
hello i purchased a L 260 kubota with a loader allied 180 the hydraulics on this tractor are very slow got to run at highest rpm to get it to pick up 200 pounds the suction screen was completely clogged i changed it and still have the same problem with the hydraulics i put a pressure gage on the pressure side of the pump at the higest rpm it will pressure up to almost 900 psi what pressure should it read at high rpm the pump spec from what i can find online says 1990 psi at 4.7 gmp i found a pump for $900.00 should i try something else or have i covered everything and should get another pump the kubota dealer i checked with said 900 and its the only pump in the country

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
I'd recheck the screen, maybe flush the system by allowing the pump to suck the new fluids in. there a thread on it somewhere on OTT. seems to only take a few min to do if memory serves correct.

kytim

crf325

Oct 18, 2011
erie,pa
Kytim, I just recently purchased a L260 and want to put a loader on it. Any way you might be able to help with a model # off yours so I can do some research. Thanx

cubitcm

Equipment
L260
Mar 24, 2011
Levittown, PA, Bucks County
Fireman351, Did you ever get the loader working off of the tractor hydraulics? I have an L260 with a belt drive hydraulic pump that I would like to switch over. If you got yours working could you take a few pictures of how it is plumbed in?

Thanks