(SOLD) L2501 Turf Tires for Sale

dsabella

Equipment
L2501 HST, R1's, Loader, Grapple, Hammer Flail, etc.
Jun 6, 2022
Central Missouri
I will soon have a brand new set of turf tires with rims for an L2501. I had R1 tires on my tractor and wanted to switch to turfs. I put in the order with my local Kubota dealer but they were on national back order with no ETA. I ended up going a different route for tires with my local tire dealer, but forgot to cancel my order with Kubota. These will probably work with the other L series tractors, but I haven't verified that. Tire sizes below. I don't have specs on the rims yet. Once I pick them up in a week or so, I'll post some pics. PM me if interested. I'm in central Missouri.

Front; 25x8.5-14 HF-1 Goodyear SofTrac
Rear; 13.6-16 R3 Titan Multi Trac TL

dsabella

Equipment
Jun 6, 2022
Central Missouri
Wish it was closer... what price are they?
They’re 2k. Kinda pricey but not to bad considering it’s both rims and tires mounted. When I ordered them I figured they’d be more than that. You could probably get a quote on shipping with uship. Probably less than 200 I bet.

dsabella

Equipment
Jun 6, 2022
Central Missouri
I should also mention it’s obo. However, I don’t want to lose too much money so offer should be reasonable. Thanks.

dsabella

Equipment
Jun 6, 2022
Central Missouri
Since I’m not getting much luck selling these, I may consider using them and selling my aftermarket setup. They are very large turf combo tires. Like an R14 but mounted on R1 rims. It’s a great set up and I’d rather not sell them, but need to sell one set. I paid $2380 for the tires plus $120 freight. The front/rear ratio is correct at 109.62%. Stock R1’s are 109.08% and R3’s are 110.22%.

Front: Galaxy-Garden Pro 260/70R16
Rear: Galaxy-Garden Pro 360/70R24

Attachments