L2500 Manuals revisited

Sid_Mich_L2500

Equipment
L2500 Manual Trans
Nov 23, 2022
Michigan
I recently purchased an L2500, manual trans model. Doing some maintenance and repair and need to get the service manual(s).
1. Which manuals would you recommend getting?
2. I saw an old post that mentioned that the manuals for this model are somewhat hard to find. I haven't had the best of luck either. Looks like most sources put them on CD that can be bought for a reasonable price on ebay and other places, but my computer doe not have a CD player and I'm not inclined to buy an external one. Downloadable PDF's would be preferred. Any suggestions for a reliable source for the right manuals?
Thanks,
Sid

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I recently purchased an L2500, manual trans model. Doing some maintenance and repair and need to get the service manual(s).
2. I saw an old post that mentioned that the manuals for this model are somewhat hard to find. I haven't had the best of luck either. Looks like most sources put them on CD that can be bought for a reasonable price on ebay and other places, but my computer doe not have a CD player and I'm not inclined to buy an external one. Downloadable PDF's would be preferred. Any suggestions for a reliable source for the right manuals?
Thanks,
Sid
Looks like CD manual may be all that is available.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Thanks,
Sid
I sent you a private message.
Look for the envelope symbol at the top right corner of most pages.
Dave