L2250 tires & rims

klosenouf

Equipment
L2250 ARPS70 Backhoe
May 6, 2020
Massachussetts
I have an L2250 4wd with 11.2-24's on the rear and 6-14's on the front. I would like to swap over to turf tires.

I need help sizing the rims and the tires for both the fronts and the rears.

The recommended sizes that I've read on posts were 24-8.5-14's on the front, but my current rims are a 6 in wide witch is really only 5.5 inch. so i'm assuming that i will need new rims. If anyone has recommendations where to get a 14" rim with a 6" BC x 6 Lug it would be appreciated.

The rears, it looks like i can get carlisle sizes 11.2-24's on the rear. Which i think should match up to the fronts.

The tires on there now are the 11.2-24, b-f ratio = 1.68.
The tires in the manual list 9.5-24, b-f ratio = 1.60.
The carlisle turfs have a ratio about 1.64. So i think it should be good

But if anyone actually knows that the ratio from the front to the back on this tractor actually is, please let me know. If anyone knows and can confirm the sizes, Also if anyone has an recommendations where to get rims for this, or just any help in general would be appreciated.

Thanks

mikekostelac

Equipment
kubota L2250
Feb 16, 2021
I have an L2250 4wd with 11.2-24's on the rear and 6-14's on the front. I would like to swap over to turf tires.

The recommended sizes that I've read on posts were 24-8.5-14's on the front, but my current rims are a 6 in wide witch is really only 5.5 inch. so i'm assuming that i will need new rims. If anyone has recommendations where to get a 14" rim with a 6" BC x 6 Lug it would be appreciated.

The rears, it looks like i can get carlisle sizes 11.2-24's on the rear. Which i think should match up to the fronts.

But if anyone actually knows that the ratio from the front to the back on this tractor actually is, please let me know. If anyone knows and can confirm the sizes, Also if anyone has an recommendations where to get rims for this, or just any help in general would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi,

I would like to swap my kubota l2250 turf tires for ag tires. My fronts are 24x8.5-14;
rears are 13.6-16. I can't seem to find tires to match my rims so I guess I need different rims for ag tires.
If you're interested in a swap or if anyone has rims for ag use for my L2250, please advise. Thank you.

mike in Virginia

mikekostelac

Equipment
kubota L2250
Feb 16, 2021

Thanks
Here are some tire pics

Attachments