L1501 DT import, in need of service info/manual

BRRepairServices

Jul 23, 2021
Shropshire, UK
Hi folks,

Great forum.

I do some work for a guy who has an L1501 DT (among other things). The poor thing was in a bit of a state but I'm gradually resurrecting it.

I'm usually pretty good at finding online owner/service manuals, but I can't for this.

Does anybody have access to an (ideally electronic) owner or service manual for one of these?

I need the fluids, capacities, filters etc to start, but there's a load to put right on this so ideally after a manual.

much obliged

Ben

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Provide your e-mail address to me and I can send you the manual for the L185 which is similar to identical. Email RussellKing at austin dot rr dot com (replace the words with symbols as standard)

punkydoodle

Equipment
L1500DT
Aug 13, 2021
wisconsin
Hi folks,

Great forum.

I do some work for a guy who has an L1501 DT (among other things). The poor thing was in a bit of a state but I'm gradually resurrecting it.

I'm usually pretty good at finding online owner/service manuals, but I can't for this.

Does anybody have access to an (ideally electronic) owner or service manual for one of these?

I need the fluids, capacities, filters etc to start, but there's a load to put right on this so ideally after a manual.

much obliged

Ben
ebay has them