L 175 sale brochure find

gurn

Equipment
Kubota L175
Apr 15, 2011
Nashville,Tn
This is the first one of these I have seen so I had to buy it to go with the other books and stuff for my L175. Its an original 1973 not a reprint.Six page foldout. :D

Attachments

284 International

Equipment
B6000 with FEL, assorted Yanmar machines
Mar 25, 2011
California, USA
Wow, neat! And it looks to be in superb condition as well. Is there any way you can scan the rest of the pages too? That is a terrific acquisition.

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Hehehe you get to see all the lies they printed and compare them to the actual machine!

I agree if you know someone with a scanner throw it up. It'd be worth a laugh.

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
That's pretty neat. There are some numbers in there neither of my manuals have either. Looks like the marketing guys didn't make up too much either. Thanks Gurn!

Orange Tractors

Equipment
L175 w/Woods L59, Allis Chalmers WD
Jul 19, 2009
Butler, MO
I wonder how long ago it was when diesel was cheaper then gas.
It was just before all the yuppies with a five or ten acre farmette decided they needed a 3/4 ton four wheel drive crew cab, with about 9000 lb/ft of torque, to haul a loaf of bread on the paved road to there McMansion.

Robert

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
It was just before all the yuppies with a five or ten acre farmette decided they needed a 3/4 ton four wheel drive crew cab, with about 9000 lb/ft of torque, to haul a loaf of bread on the paved road to there McMansion.
Ain't that the truth..... talked to a twenty-something trophy wife the other day.... she uses a lifted, 4wd, crew cab, F350 dually diesel with shell camper to drive her 3rd & 4th grade daughters to & from school.... about 3 blocks..... sometimes to get groceries (about 4 blocks) ..... never pulls or carries anything......

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
You can thank the tree huger environmental nazi's for diesel fuel being threw the roof and cost more per gallon then gas. It's been within the last 10 years or so that diesel has sky rocketed, mainly in part that it is now refined more at the refinery. Years ago diesel was one of the cruder forms of fuel you could get and hardy anything was done to it to purify it. Today the tree hugers bitched and moaned about polluting the air and diesel had to be cleaned up alot more. The ULSD Ultra Low Sulfer Diesel is the reason why its so high. The refinery has to take out alot of sulfer in the diesel these days.