Kubota video

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Well we got a little snow today so I got the chance to do a short video. For those who keep telling me that my tractor is to clean, if you look real close at the right rear tire up between one of the threads you'll see a little bit of mud the size of a dime :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8IPKcCvCDk

Greg

Equipment
B7100 HST-D 4x4 with FEL, PTO and 3 pt hitch
Dec 7, 2009
Putnam County, NY
Great vide, thanks. That reverse beeper would drive me mad though. I believe mine would be disconnected.

Wildfire

Equipment
Hey Wildfire, Nice unit looks really good works really good. I'll trust you on the mud cuzz I couldn't see it.:D dusty
Thanks Dusty. Couldn't keep it if it got dirty :D It's on pavement 99% of the time. I plow with no chains and no loaded tires. Works perfect. I just thought it was time to post something Orange related for a change :D

Great vide, thanks. That reverse beeper would drive me mad though. I believe mine would be disconnected.

If you look at the video again you'll notice flashing strobes on the plow and the rear blower. I had to put them there for added visibility. That lot you see me plowing on is a government lot and some drivers drive way to fast coming down that hill so I added the reverse beeper for added safety both for me and the drivers. I did install a by-pass switch on the dash to over ride the beeper and I can turn it off when I'm in an area where there's less risk of getting hit by someone else.

Even when the beeper is on and the radio is on I can hardly notice it. Safety over comfort is my motto. Glad you liked the video. ;)

Greg

Equipment
B7100 HST-D 4x4 with FEL, PTO and 3 pt hitch
Dec 7, 2009
Putnam County, NY
I totaly understood your need for the beeper and the strobes. As long as you have the bypass, you're all set. It was funny, I watched the video in my living room and my wife yelled from upstairs that there's a truck in the driveway.

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
Only driver who drives fast in the video was you~~!:D:D:D

I wish I could move quick as you~! My tractor is tooooooooooooo slow.
I drove 1 hour and a half to go 13 Km distance. :eek:

You just have perfect setup~! I'm start saving money to buy better tractor later time~:rolleyes:

Joe.

Wildfire

Equipment
I totaly understood your need for the beeper and the strobes. As long as you have the bypass, you're all set. It was funny, I watched the video in my living room and my wife yelled from upstairs that there's a truck in the driveway.
Ah Greg you made me laugh about the truck in the driveway :) I needed that this morning :) Here's how the by-pass switch looks. When it's on it turns red and no light for off.

Only driver who drives fast in the video was you~~!:D:D:D

I wish I could move quick as you~! My tractor is tooooooooooooo slow.
I drove 1 hour and a half to go 13 Km distance. :eek:

You just have perfect setup~! I'm start saving money to buy better tractor later time~:rolleyes:

Joe.

Joe that's one thing I liked about this tractor was the speed. When I got it everyone told me I would never plow as fast as the truck I used in the past but I feel it's faster because I can get into harder places with the tractor than I could with the truck. Having the HST on the tractor was a big plus. all the old tractor guys also said the HST wasn't any good on a tractor but it's like I told them that I used to operate big equipment at one time and all the Cat stuff I used had it.

That being said I'm very pleased with the set up. I did make a few changes such as adapting the rain and snow sensing system to the glass so I don't need to be reaching up and turning the wipers on and off all the time. The blade that's on it was the same blade I used on my truck and that worked out great. I made the top light bar to mount the light on top of the cab. Thanks for your comments. Paul

Michael

Equipment
Zen Noh ZL1801 Sadly I sold it and a T1400 lawn tractor
Mar 11, 2009
Sedro Woolley, Washington USA
I watched the video and my dogs all ran to the front window in my home and started to bark at the imagery truck.:D

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
Excuse my newbieness, but what's up with the Limited Edition plate there by the steering column? Is that tractor a "Limited Edition" model? Does Kubota make Limited Edition tractors?

So many questions, so little time...

Wildfire

Equipment
Excuse my newbieness, but what's up with the Limited Edition plate there by the steering column? Is that tractor a "Limited Edition" model? Does Kubota make Limited Edition tractors?

So many questions, so little time...

Well I did so many mods on the tractor that now has 120 hours on it I decided to say it's a "Limited Edition" :D Even the Kubota dealer loved the mods I've done on the thing ;)

Wildfire

Equipment
What kind of modification are you talking about?

Joe.

The modifications are as follows:

- Modified the FEL tubes for storage area's.

- Modified the truck plow to adapt to the tractors FEL.

- Modified the bucket by adding a top guard and hooks.

- Added custom built emergency light bar and strobe light to the top of the cab.

- Added L.E.D. strobe lighting to the rear of the snow blower and built custom boxes to house them in.

- Added custom build boxes to the plow so Super Nova L.E.D. strobe lights could be installed adding extra lighting to the FEL side on when plowing.

- Added a reverse beeper. (not a small task on these tractors)

- Added a reverse camera with a color 7" LCD monitor that is also inferred and has a built in microphone in the camera it's self. The camera was adapted to the top rear light making it appear that it was always there.

- Gauge pods were added to each side of the LCD monitor and an ambient air temperature and digital volt gauge was added to each pod.

- Two RAM mounts were added in the cab for mounting various items like my phone and MP3 recorder.

- A moisture sensing system was adapted to the wiper system so when I'm using the tractor the wipers will work automatically when snow or water is present on the windshields. That way I don't need to be switching the wipers on and off myself. The system takes care of that for me.

- Mud flaps were added to the front fenders to help keep the water off the front glass when traveling the machine.

- All common steel hardware that was present on the snow blower was replaced with stainless steel to prevent corrosion.

- Some custom badging and company lettering was added to the tractor.

- Custom trim was added to the rear fenders to give it a more refined look.

- The rear factory lollipop top lights that came with the tractor were replaced with L.E.D. lollipop lights.

Although there has been allot of stuff added to the machine you would never notice it at first glance. When I add or customize anything my goal is to make it look as if it's always been there. One guy said to me the other day who has a Cabbed Kubota " I'm going to order one of those light bars" I had to tell him that It's hand made and Kubota don't sell them. I now have to make one for him.

If there's anything that is of interest to you let me know and I'll add detailed photo's of it.

Here's some YouTube video's related to the tractor and the things I've done to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pmclZRuY3U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVkUrmW6zqA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-0x71Ai2n0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c58Hu7XRf0

-

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

As Mr. K said, he never needed folk lift but I badly want one too~~!!!:p

Wow, I just drop my jaw~, and hats off to you.
You are the MAN~!

- Modified the FEL tubes for storage area's.

- Modified the truck plow to adapt to the tractors FEL.

- Modified the bucket by adding a top guard and hooks.

Yes, I would love to see those details, if you don't mind.

Thank you and I'm sooooooooooooooo glad and proud to have you as our member here~~~!!!

Joe.

Wildfire

Equipment
Well thanks Joe. I'm proud to be a member of this great site as well. Seeing you want to see the things you've listed I'll start with the first one but I'll start with a new thread for each one. glad your enjoying this stuff :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
ANd I thought us Harley guys were crazy about their machines,,lol,, an outstanding setup I must say