Kubota T350 rotavator

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Hi guys, I guess my Kubota addiction hit me in the head a bit. ***128514;

I was looking for small walk behind rotary tiller, where I live, the vineyards of neighbors are planted ctight to the next vineyard, there are a few sports I can not get my small tractor in so Once finished tilling with the tractor, I take the smaller hoe-tiller or whatever one calls these and get the job done...

anyhow, I bought this Kubota T350 (engine lable GS130-TS) before ai did my research as the machine looked practically new, did not want to miss the opportunity.

it arrived and it is quite like what ai thought, barely used, started to do some research... looking for extra blades, air filter... I can not find a thing, whatever I search I come to a dead end...

Crazy in this day an age...

Anyone have any ideas, manuals, directions?

Thank you.

Attachments

phillip.Griffiths

Equipment
Kubota T350 tiller
Mar 21, 2022
Wales.UK

I was looking for small walk behind rotary tiller, where I live, the vineyards of neighbors are planted ctight to the next vineyard, there are a few sports I can not get my small tractor in so Once finished tilling with the tractor, I take the smaller hoe-tiller or whatever one calls these and get the job done...

anyhow, I bought this Kubota T350 (engine lable GS130-TS) before ai did my research as the machine looked practically new, did not want to miss the opportunity.

it arrived and it is quite like what ai thought, barely used, started to do some research... looking for extra blades, air filter... I can not find a thing, whatever I search I come to a dead end...

Thank you.
Hi hope this helps,

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY

Thank you.
Kubota Tiller T250 & T350 Workshop Service Repair Manual (agrimanuals.com)