Kubota SSV75 hydraulic oil question

Ducter

Equipment
SSV75
Oct 28, 2017
North Carolina
New Kubota SSV75 skid steer, installed new 4in1 bucket and now the hydraulic fluids low, still in the sight glass but low from the fluid transferring into the lines and cylinders on the bucket. Manual states to use Kubota 46hd oil, drove 2 and half hours back to dealership I got the machine from and they didn't have any and were unaware it required a different oil. I've looked online and can only order it in 5 gallon buckets, I figure I need a gallon or less. Anyone know of an easier available brand that will work for this particular machine?

Thanks

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
What did the dealer say they used?

If it was me I would want at least 5 gallons on hand. You never know when a line will blow and you'll need oil. I would hate to have a machine down just because I didn't have oil and it was going to take a 5 hr drive to get some.

Ducter

Equipment
SSV75
Oct 28, 2017
North Carolina
What did the dealer say they used?

If it was me I would want at least 5 gallons on hand. You never know when a line will blow and you'll need oil. I would hate to have a machine down just because I didn't have oil and it was going to take a 5 hr drive to get some.
Dealer was unaware that it called for anything different then super udt I think it was, I had to show them the manual, then they called Kubota tech support to double check. They said they used the same oils they always have but since pointing it out, they will order the correct fluid.

I don't mind having the oil on hand I just hate that I can't find it local and will require ordering it, paying $30 bucks extra for shipping and waiting about a week for delivery. If I can buy something local to top it off with, order some to have on hand would be my preferred route.... Honestly, I'm not real educated on hydraulic oils and don't know if putting in a few quarts of some other 46 fluid would bother anything.

Thanks for your reply.

Ducter

Equipment
SSV75
Oct 28, 2017
North Carolina
Reading in the manual, has 2 septate specs. First says

KTC use Kubota 46HD

Next is

KCL use Exxon Mobile dte 10 Excel 46 or equivalent

I'm assuming the first would be Kubota tractor corporation, the second....no idea but if there's an equivalent to the Exxon mobile since I don't really see that local either I could probably use it. Anyone know of an equivalent?