Kubota narrow option?

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Just realized I posted this in the wrong spot, sorry. Can you lease move it. Thank. You.

Hi guys, been looking at some options to upgrade as a second tractor to my small B2410 as my production is slowly growing... planing to extend the vineyards and I wanna extend the olive orchards to 2000 trees.

Been looking around, need something quite narrow as some of our Vineyards are old, 60-80 yrs, they were planted narrow but still quite fruitful.

The closest option I was able to find is the 5091N but the specs go all over the place when it comes to the width.

I was also looking at (don***8217;t shoot] Fendt 207v, 208v and 209v, generally don***8217;t like the Germany industry they cheat on prices for parts, crazy expensive, but this series fits my needs.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Re: Kubotta narrow option?

How many hp do you need? Do you know the width that you need?

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Carraro tgf 7800 taijfun 4,5 t winch, trailer with crane, double bl saw
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany

Attachments

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje

How many hp do you need? Do you know the width that you need?
Hi, 1250mm is the widest I could use. The more the better as i plan to build and buy some hydro implements and some other implements for our olive orchards.

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje

Hi, thank you, ai actually found the specs, the thing is, whenever I find a used 51xxN and specifically ask the min. width of the tractor I get a different number... not the tyres, the edge if the mudguards...

I like the setup on some of the 5091N with the front pto, I use it quite a bit on my small b2410 (hydraulics as well).

The Carraro is nice But ai don’t want an italian made tractor, sorry guys. Had one, lots of issues. :(

Hello,

The narrowest tram width possible gives an ext witth of 1250 mm for the m 50xxN series,

Page 26
https://kdg.kubota-eu.com/agricultu...Produktbroschüre-M5001N-deutsch-Ansicht04.pdf

The Carraro compact V goes down to 1000 mm that is the narrowest vineyard tractor it seems,
http://www.carrarotractors.com/en/products/17-compact-v

What ist the distance between your plants?

Regards

Robert

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany

Hi, 1250mm is the widest I could use. The more the better as i plan to build and buy some hydro implements and some other implements for our olive orchards.

Hello Tunin,

Maybe this one?
The ad says with ag tyres instead of the muncipality type Nokian you can get it down to 1300 mm.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Kubota-M507...a=1&pg=2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

How much distance do you calculate between the plants and the tractor?
What is the interrow distance of your plants?

Regards

Robert

aussiejeff

Equipment
L1500
Oct 13, 2010
Australia

Hi, we have down this path as well on a vineyard we owned. You mention you dont care for italian machinery but have a look at Fendt and or Deuz fahr , both make good narrow tractors but getting one used might be a bigger issue. Narrow tractors are 'built to order' individually rather than a standard 'off the shelf' tractors which everyone usually buys. They have different axle widths together with tyre options to match a buyers needs.

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany

Hi, we have down this path as well on a vineyard we owned. You mention you dont care for italian machinery but have a look at Fendt and or Deuz fahr , both make good narrow tractors but getting one used might be a bigger issue. Narrow tractors are 'built to order' individually rather than a standard 'off the shelf' tractors which everyone usually buys. They have different axle widths together with tyre options to match a buyers needs.
Hello Jeff,

Tunin is in bosnia,
Over here in europe you get quite a lot of used vineyard tractors from austria and southern germany, not to mention france and northern italy,
But,
80-90% of the tractor brands are badge engineered italian products, e.g.
John deere, renault, claas older deutz fahr, older case, mf, valmet valtra and some others have been manufactured from carraro - agritalia,
Newer deutz are built from SAME and newer steyr and case are fiat - new holland,

Fendt has their own product since the the early 70 ies, but they fetch good, or even very good prices even with 6-7000 h on the clock...

All these are standard serial produced tractors with different axle widths, but less then 1300 mm ext width is getting difficult to find.
Most interrow distances today are more like 1,7 to 2,0 metres, in the past this was 1,4m then you need the mentioned ext width of less then 1250 mm

Regards

Robert

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany