Kubota L3130E 3 point hitch hunting (bounces)

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I apologize if I am coming off in any way. That was not my intentions at all. I am just doing my best to explain everything I have done thus far. My apologies.
No need to apologize for anything. I think we all understand your dilemma. Does your tractor have draft control as well as position control? That's another wrinkle in 3pt lift fabric.

Dan

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Sorry, I had an essay written but it got glitched. Your problem almost has to be the check valve, poppet 2, circled below.
Screenshot_20220813-210537-175.png

Download the WSM from KubotaBooks if you don't have it. The troubleshooting guide says poppet 2 may be damaged or an o-ring problem. There's also an adjustment procedure on page 8-S17.

Holtondale90

Equipment
Kubota L3130
Aug 12, 2022
United States
Sorry, I had an essay written but it got glitched. Your problem almost has to be the check valve, poppet 2, circled below.
View attachment 85280
Download the WSM from KubotaBooks if you don't have it. The troubleshooting guide says poppet 2 may be damaged or an o-ring problem. There's also an adjustment procedure on page 8-S17.
Is this within the position control valve? my apologies that I do not know how to read that diagram. In the manual that is showing the poppet within the position control valve. That would suck being I bought a complete new position control valve and have the same issue as the old one.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Is this within the position control valve? my apologies that I do not know how to read that diagram. In the manual that is showing the poppet within the position control valve. That would suck being I bought a complete new position control valve and have the same issue as the old one.
Yes, it seems to be part of the position control valve. I think it is the procedure lugbolt mentioned in post #16. It would be worth checking the adjustment.

There's the possibility that debris in the system fouled your original valve and the new one when you installed it. I don't know if you can flush the valve with it installed. This is what happened to my BILs Ford. It has a screen, no filter, and debris got past the screen. Second trip to the dealer, they found the brake linings disintegrated and replaced them and flushed the system.

Holtondale90

Equipment
Kubota L3130
Aug 12, 2022
United States
Yes, it seems to be part of the position control valve. I think it is the procedure lugbolt mentioned in post #16. It would be worth checking the adjustment.

There's the possibility that debris in the system fouled your original valve and the new one when you installed it. I don't know if you can flush the valve with it installed. This is what happened to my BILs Ford. It has a screen, no filter, and debris got past the screen. Second trip to the dealer, they found the brake linings disintegrated and replaced them and flushed the system.
I feel like my only fix for this is gonna be a trip to a dealer. I hate to say it but it seems like it's gonna be beyond my ability

Reactions: 1 user