Kubota L 2195A Front Mounted Snowblower Value?

coburnk

Equipment
GL 5240,B7610(2) many attachments
May 8, 2020
SE Iowa
I mistakenly posted this in "Classifieds" yesterday. Can't figure out how to move it .
I've "outgrown" this blower. I' nearly 82. Installing and removing it is almost more than I can physically do at my age. I've used it on my GL5240 for the past eleven years. I'm considering selling it and hiring a neighbor to do my snow clearing. Total hours have to be less than 50, but I can't document that. I know I have over $6000 in it when including the subframe, mid pto kit, pto shaft, the hydraulics, the 72 inch blower etc. The subframe is the same one used for Kubota's larger front snow blade. It's in good shape. Always stored inside. A fresh coat of Kubota orange paint inside the housing and it would appear to be new.
I'd appreciate your thought on how much I should be expecting for it.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I purchased a 50" used Kubota Snow blower for my BX23S, and the snow blower came with all the hardware and hitch, hydraulic turning, and the Kubota electrical devise to move the chute hood up and down. That complete set up would have cost about $4800 if I bought it all new, and it was only 1 year old. I paid $2200 for everything. That works out to being about 45% of new cost, and I bought it from the Kubota dealer. I think that if you can recover 50% of what you paid, you are doing well. I would start higher, and wait till the fall to sell it. You can always lower your price, and you will realize the most value when the thoughts turn to snow. I bought mine last month, and that might be why it was so inexpensive. Two years ago, a friend paid $2500 for the same equipment, except his didn't have the electric chute adjustment.

Reactions: 1 user

shade

Equipment
L5740
Jun 26, 2021
Huntsville, Utah
I mistakenly posted this in "Classifieds" yesterday. Can't figure out how to move it .
I've "outgrown" this blower. I' nearly 82. Installing and removing it is almost more than I can physically do at my age. I've used it on my GL5240 for the past eleven years. I'm considering selling it and hiring a neighbor to do my snow clearing. Total hours have to be less than 50, but I can't document that. I know I have over $6000 in it when including the subframe, mid pto kit, pto shaft, the hydraulics, the 72 inch blower etc. The subframe is the same one used for Kubota's larger front snow blade. It's in good shape. Always stored inside. A fresh coat of Kubota orange paint inside the housing and it would appear to be new.
I'd appreciate your thought on how much I should be expecting for it.
Is your snowblower and sub frame still for sale?