Kubota GCK60-26BX Bagger For Sale

FOEngineer

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, 48" mid-mount mower, Kubota MCS
Dec 14, 2020
New Hampshire
Good Afternoon,

I have a Kubota GCK60-26BX bagger for sale. Used only 1 season for mowing, serviced per manufacturers recommendations. The hose, boot, and bags are in perfect condition with no tears or rips. Only reason why I am getting rid of is because I decided to go in a different direction and went with a bagger that was quick hitch compatible. Comes with bagger system, custom dolly to roll it around in shed or garage, hoses, boot, and all associated pins. Does not come with pictured top link.

Bought new in December 2019 for $3275.

Asking price = $1650 obo.

No shipping available, located in Southern NH.

Thanks,
~Dan

Attachments

Last edited:

maize_and_blue

Equipment
Kubota BX2680
Aug 18, 2021
Hey, I'm just South of Nashua and this popped up while looking for quick hitch compatibility. Do you mind sharing what you switched to?

FOEngineer

Equipment
Dec 14, 2020
New Hampshire
Hey, I'm just South of Nashua and this popped up while looking for quick hitch compatibility. Do you mind sharing what you switched to?
Hello,

I ended up going with a Protero Inc. PV18 - PTO system.

They send you a kit and a universal length PTO shaft that needs to be cut down. Their directions is not the best in the world but I was able to get my way through it.

FOEngineer

Equipment
Dec 14, 2020
New Hampshire
Good Afternoon,

I have a Kubota GCK60-26BX bagger for sale. Used only 1 season for mowing, serviced per manufacturers recommendations. The hose, boot, and bags are in perfect condition with no tears or rips. Only reason why I am getting rid of is because I decided to go in a different direction and went with a bagger that was quick hitch compatible. Comes with bagger system, custom dolly to roll it around in shed or garage, hoses, boot, and all associated pins. Does not come with pictured top link.

Bought new in December 2019 for $3275.

Asking price = $1650 obo.

No shipping available, located in Southern NH.

Thanks,
~Dan
This unit has been sold.

Reactions: 1 user