Kubota g1900s hst

Mc1856

Equipment
Kubota g1900s hst
Jan 31, 2021
England
Hi, I’m changing the hydraulic oil on my Kubota G1900s. Does anyone know if it has just one drain point/nut? (Also any pics of where but is) & is there any special process to follow or is it just fill it back up & thats it?
Thanks for any assistance

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
drain fluid

change filter

remove screen

clean screen

reinstall screen and drain bolt

refill

that is all.

Reactions: 1 user

Mc1856

Equipment
Kubota g1900s hst
Jan 31, 2021
England
drain fluid

change filter

remove screen

clean screen

reinstall screen and drain bolt

refill

that is all.
Thanks for your reply & help with this.

Where is this screen that needs cleaning? As can’t find any info when google it.
Thanks again.

Mc1856

Equipment
Kubota g1900s hst
Jan 31, 2021
England
All done thanks for your help!
All done thanks for your help!
the tractor was running fine & then started chugging....for some reason it is burning fuel pumpA out. This is the 2nd new one. Would you know what/where to check for the cause of this?

The alternator is working, the battery does need replacing & ive got one on order.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
are u using OEM fuel pump? Aftermarket pumps are junk. use OEM if you want them to last, that or keep replacing aftermarket (BTDT!)

Check your grounds too, and do a loaded circuit voltage drop test on all of the wirings. These things are well known for wiring problems. One main reason I put a real alternator on mine and ditched the dynamo. I got one from a BX1860 I think it was. Had to do some wiring but wasn't too bad. I just used the original wiring from the regulator and modified as needed (ign wire specifically). Run a new hot wire from the charge post to the starter, the original won't handle the 40 some amps of current and will burn up. Other'n that it mostly bolts on. It actually charges too. Well so does the dynamo but the dynamo doesn't put out a lot of amps in comparison. Especially at idle and low speeds.

Mc1856

Equipment
Kubota g1900s hst
Jan 31, 2021
England
are u using OEM fuel pump? Aftermarket pumps are junk. use OEM if you want them to last, that or keep replacing aftermarket (BTDT!)

Check your grounds too, and do a loaded circuit voltage drop test on all of the wirings. These things are well known for wiring problems. One main reason I put a real alternator on mine and ditched the dynamo. I got one from a BX1860 I think it was. Had to do some wiring but wasn't too bad. I just used the original wiring from the regulator and modified as needed (ign wire specifically). Run a new hot wire from the charge post to the starter, the original won't handle the 40 some amps of current and will burn up. Other'n that it mostly bolts on. It actually charges too. Well so does the dynamo but the dynamo doesn't put out a lot of amps in comparison. Especially at idle and low speeds.
hi thanks for information, this one has got a alternator on it...someone before I bought it must of fitted it & seems to work. I’m not that well up on wireing, so will probably get auto electrician to look at it if nothing simple. but after few checks yesterday the fuel pump seems to be working again, seems like it stopped for a while & once turned off & cooled down it worked when I turned ignition on & it ran fine again, but then stopped after the mower has ran for 20 mins. I’ll check this wiring again & connections. It is a cheap fuel pump only fitted this week. I got aftermarket on as last pump (proper one) failed as someone reversed jump leads by mistake (maybe this has caused some other problem.....but as I said ran fine)