Kubota front mount blade question

afoster

I have an L3010 with a LA482 loader with a joystick control. I'm considering purchasing the Kubota L2172A (72" front mount blade). I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this blade specifically what quick-hitch and bracket/brace support kit I require for this blade to fit on this model tractor with this FEL. I've seen several parts numbers for these parts but with no explanation to which one works with this tractor and FEL.
The other question is? I realize that I have to dismount the loader arms and bucket to use this blade. But do I have to take the front FEL frame mount off the tractor to be able to install the quick-hitch support bracket.

Thanks

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
Check the post "Quick attach 6' Snow Blade" in "Service, Repair, Maintenance" Category... It is currently in Page 2.

You could tell me I'm lazy boy too. but when I cleanning the snow in my store parking lot, I need Snow Blade, Snow blower and YES~ BUCKET~!!!
I definitely need bucket to move all those snow bank from city snow removal truck.
So, I had to design different snow blade some how and came up with that idea. Well~ it is not the best idea but it is only start~ :D

Although, I paid only $100 for snow blade and modify it... I got nothing to loose...:cool:

But I'm hoping someone comes with even better idea on this factor and I could learn more later times... That is all~!

Good luck.

Joe.

afoster

I had thought of doing something like that. I decided against that as most of the laneways I clear for people here are basicaly dirt tracks into their property, with stumps, frozen wheel tracks, etc. that cause a bone jarring shake to the tractor when you catch them with the bucket. So I figured something attached to the loader is probably going to get bent out of shape far to easily. For this reason I think I would prefer to go with a frame mounted plow, but the local dealer is not that familiar with this plow so I'm hoping someone here can help me out.
The loader frame member that I'm wondering about whether it has to be removed or not to be able to attach the quick-hitch can be seen in the picture.

Attachments