Kubota Engine Parts and Cab Parts (used)

kubota doctor

Equipment
BX2670
Jun 19, 2017
Macon, Missouri
Hello everyone. Besides the Diesel Particulate Filter I have listed on here, I wanted to let everyone know about some other parts I now have available.
First off I have cab parts. The first cab is from an M9540. Many pieces have already been sold, however there are still parts available. The next cab is off an M9960. Minus some of the glass this cab is for the most part complete.
I have 4 engine I am parting. The first is from an RTV 900. The head is junk, it had gotten hot and is cracked. The engine is complete and many good usable parts are still available. The next is an engine from an M100X. A complete engine, had front timing gear failure. Next is from an M135X the only thing that crosses my mind that is gone from this engine is the EGR valve and some of the push rods. This engine is a 270 hour engine that had a piston failure on number 3. Lastly I have an engine from an M135GX. This engine is complete and only had 70 when pulled. The engine was running perfect and drove itself into the shop to be removed. The failure on this engine was NOT mechanical. Apparently during assembly an oil pan bolt was cross threaded or something causing the bolt boss to crack internally making the engine leak oil.
if you have any questions or interest, just ask. Thanks

Mokoitis

Equipment
M100X, B21, rtv
Jan 3, 2022
PA
Hello everyone. Besides the Diesel Particulate Filter I have listed on here, I wanted to let everyone know about some other parts I now have available.
First off I have cab parts. The first cab is from an M9540. Many pieces have already been sold, however there are still parts available. The next cab is off an M9960. Minus some of the glass this cab is for the most part complete.
I have 4 engine I am parting. The first is from an RTV 900. The head is junk, it had gotten hot and is cracked. The engine is complete and many good usable parts are still available. The next is an engine from an M100X. A complete engine, had front timing gear failure. Next is from an M135X the only thing that crosses my mind that is gone from this engine is the EGR valve and some of the push rods. This engine is a 270 hour engine that had a piston failure on number 3. Lastly I have an engine from an M135GX. This engine is complete and only had 70 when pulled. The engine was running perfect and drove itself into the shop to be removed. The failure on this engine was NOT mechanical. Apparently during assembly an oil pan bolt was cross threaded or something causing the bolt boss to crack internally making the engine leak oil.
if you have any questions or interest, just ask. Thanks

Mokoitis

Equipment
M100X, B21, rtv
Jan 3, 2022
PA
Hi!

I know post is old, but i will ask anyway .... might you have any body panels from the M100x?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Don't expect a reply.......... Last seen Oct 9, 2017

Reactions: 1 user