Kubota BX23S

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Thanks the first thing I will do when I get setup to do it is check what the pressure is now and it should be set at about 1750 PSI from the factory if it shows that then I will know the gauge is ok.
I’m always very careful when doing something like that and always want to make sure it’s done right.
I did this on HD engines for years because of low oil pressure when the engine was idling.
Thank you for your input much appreciated.
I doubt that they are checked that closely at the factory, and there is a minimum / maximum that is acceptable for shipping, and no 2 tractors are alike. As long as it is in tolerance of plus and minus, out the door they go. Same with redelivery, I doubt that any are checked before they are put into the customers hands.

Reactions: 1 user

Phil Johnson

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Feb 26, 2022
Nova Scotia Canada
I doubt that they are checked that closely at the factory, and there is a minimum / maximum that is acceptable for shipping, and no 2 tractors are alike. As long as it is in tolerance of plus and minus, out the door they go. Same with redelivery, I doubt that any are checked before they are put into the customers hands.
Will sse I will try and get a good quality gauge something made in the USA.