Kubota B21 rear ujoint on 4x4 driveline

Ryankubota

Equipment
Kubota b21
May 14, 2022
Ontario
Just curious has anyone changed the rear ujoint on the 4x4 driveline on a b21? looks like I’m gonna have to drop the oil tank the manual doesn’t really show it without pulling the entire Tranny out has anyone done it before? I already have the front of the driveshaft all apart just wondering if an easier way?

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
Just curious has anyone changed the rear ujoint on the 4x4 driveline on a b21? looks like I’m gonna have to drop the oil tank the manual doesn’t really show it without pulling the entire Tranny out has anyone done it before? I already have the front of the driveshaft all apart just wondering if an easier way?
if its anything like the b2100 model ?, the only way you can access the u-joint to the drive shaft that operates the front end, is by removing the frame from the rear front end at the transaxle, or !, if you have a access hole under the back end of the frame ( although i don't think you can even get to the u-joint this way ), on the b2100 model, this u-joint is kinda high , and left of the main drive shaft. but if you can access it from under the rear frame ?, you will need to drive out the roll pin from the back end of the u-joint. AGAIN !!..i do not know if the b21 model is the same as the b2100 model ?. but i deff know where the parts are. that roll pin is a royal pain in the rear to hammer out..even with the frame all out of the way from the top on the b2100 model i have !.

Reactions: 1 user