Kubota B 1550 Tires

Avasonsyn

May 31, 2020
Mansfield Center
I have searched this site and other and can't for the life of me figure out what size tires I need. On Tractor data is shows this:
No code has to be inserted here.
Not really sure what those sizes mean. When I look them up the tires look smaller than the ones I have on them.
  • The tires on my tractor are turf tires. The rears tires show 29 X 12 X 15. The fronts show 20 X 10 X 10.
  • Can't find any tires for the rears on that size.
  • Only can find 29 x 12.5 x 15.
  • I would like to get AG tires for more traction.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time. If anyone needs anymore information please let me know.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Here is a tire that will be close to the right size but it is $$$$$.

The 12 vs 12.5 is not that important as it is the width of the tire.

When I was a kid we had a Wheel Horse tractor with turf tires and it was about worthless as far as traction was concerned. I bought a set of tire chains and used them for 10 or 12 years without any problems. They never came off tractor and the improvement was outstanding for the cost.

Reactions: 1 user

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
You might call M.E.Miller Tire in Ohio and ask them about your tire needs. They carry a lot of odd sizes. 419-335-7010

Avasonsyn

May 31, 2020
Mansfield Center
Here is a tire that will be close to the right size but it is $$$$$.

The 12 vs 12.5 is not that important as it is the width of the tire.

When I was a kid we had a Wheel Horse tractor with turf tires and it was about worthless as far as traction was concerned. I bought a set of tire chains and used them for 10 or 12 years without any problems. They never came off tractor and the improvement was outstanding for the cost.
That price is actually about the price that I have seen so no real shock there. Just want to get the correct ones. What does the 12 represent? I thought that it was width. Thank you!
I was looking into chains but the tires are starting to leak the juice inside. I plan on getting the new ones juices up too. I need all the weight In the back that I can get!

PitViper

Equipment
B1750HSD, TG1860, 5’ box, 6’ grader, 6’ rake, pond scoop, PHD, boom pole, winch
Apr 28, 2020
Decatur TN
Just my .02, but I think you will be happier with the “ag tread” on the Goodyear than you will be with the “industrial tread” on the Camso.

Avasonsyn

May 31, 2020
Mansfield Center
Just my .02, but I think you will be happier with the “ag tread” on the Goodyear than you will be with the “industrial tread” on the Camso.
Thank you...they are around the same price range so going with a name brand makes sense to me. To me they look pretty similar. Thanks again!!

Avasonsyn

May 31, 2020
Mansfield Center
Bought some Carlisle AG tires a while back. They are working great. Now it is time for some fronts. I have a turf tire that measures 20x10x10 and the rim states 20.5 X 8.00-10. There has been a lot of discussion about tires in the past. Does anyone have an easy solution or has anything changed. These have been mentioned but would rather go with an AG tire. It would be nice to have something that matches.
1620307222127.png

1620307543503.png