Kubota attire ... kind of an attachment.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Some good friends invited me to dinner the other night, and to my surprise they gave me a late Christmas present in the form of a Kubota branded Choko Arctic Peak jacket! I was shocked to say the least, but so thankful. They have an L4060 and a passion for Kubota as well ... ok ... maybe he rather than they!

I didn't know anything about Choko but I now have a very warm and very stylish jacket to wear out to the MX on those frigid mornings.

choko_1.jpg

choko_2.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
you'll need that in Montana... until the cab warms up, then you can hang it in the coat closet behind the seat of the cab and wear short sleeves while you clear snow :D

Reactions: 1 users

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
@B737 that's exactly what I was just thinking!! :ROFLMAO: Heck, I'd wear that jacket to church with pride!

Very nice friends, for sure! Of course....they might be paying it forward in hopes of getting some help for some upcoming projects on their to do list. A win/win either way!!

Reactions: 2 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
you'll need that in Montana... until the cab warms up, then you can hang it in the coat closet behind the seat of the cab and wear short sleeves while you clear snow :D
It feels like winter is over already! :cautious: I knew I should have bought a bigger tractor so that I could get the coat closet option! 😂

I would like to find a nice seat cover with some form of Kubota branding. That would be functional and cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Great gift & great friends!
I got a hat from a Kubota friend once, almost as nice. (not really!) :)
IMG_0001.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
It feels like winter is over already! :cautious: I knew I should have bought a bigger tractor so that I could get the coat closet option! 😂

I would like to find a nice seat cover with some form of Kubota branding. That would be functional and cool.
I have looked at the durafit website but cannot find a seat cover for the MX with arm rests. If anyone has a link, please post it.

Steve67

Equipment
B2601-fel, 60"mmm, 5' rear blade, balast box
Jan 20, 2017
St. Louis, mo.
It was a really nice gift, its just a shame it’s made in China like most things we buy. ☹

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
It was a really nice gift, its just a shame it’s made in China like most things we buy. ☹
Yeah, you won't get any argument from me on that score. ☹

I stopped by the local dealer yesterday to ask about ordering some aluminum Kubota signs for my friend and me, and they told me that Kubota has ended their relationship with CHOKO which is a Canadian company. Supposedly, Kubota merchandise of this sort will be sold through a different company in the near future.

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
Yeah, you won't get any argument from me on that score. ☹

I stopped by the local dealer yesterday to ask about ordering some aluminum Kubota signs for my friend and me, and they told me that Kubota has ended their relationship with CHOKO which is a Canadian company. Supposedly, Kubota merchandise of this sort will be sold through a different company in the near future.
Back in the day Choko made some of best and warmest Snowmobile gear around. I haven't seen any new stuff from them in years, now I know why. Nice coat though.