Kubota 2680 - What is this part number? (mid mount mower deck arm)

legbuh

Equipment
bx2680
Sep 28, 2020
mn
Well, today I was putting my belly mower on my 2680 for the first mow. Getting the rear pins lined up the right front lift linkage side just fell right out of the frame:

PXL_20220515_210531536.jpg

I sent this picture to my dealer as the machine is pretty new (this will be my 2nd year mowing) and I don't see how this would ever fall out. The other side shows a pin that goes in and through and then a little cotter pin on the inside of the hook.

I was able to find a bolt the perfect length and size that I inserted for now. I left it loose so it could rotate and put a jamb nut on the end with some red loctite so I could at least get one mowing done.

I am searching parts online but not sure what to call it (the pin and cotter pin). Hopefully my dealer can help.

I tell you what.. I had a BX1860 before this and had ZERO problems with it. With this new BX2680 it seems like I'm always finding something.. and this one seems pretty major.

The part HAD to have been installed before... if not I am not sure how it didn't fall apart earlier.