Kobotamanuals.com a scam??

BGDD

Equipment
B7200 HST, 1640A Loader, King Kutter ditch mower and grading blade.
May 5, 2022
Alberta, Canada
Howdy

I was searching for a service manual for my B7200HSDV and found kobotamanuals.com which advertised manual downloads for 29.99 US. Seemed pretty legit but after paying, I fot the receipt etc but no download link just links that take you back to the same site to "Buu Now" once you've found the manual you want. Anyone else have any experience with this site???

Thanks in advance
Cheers
BGDD

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Howdy

I was searching for a service manual for my B7200HSDV and found kobotamanuals.com which advertised manual downloads for 29.99 US. Seemed pretty legit but after paying, I fot the receipt etc but no download link just links that take you back to the same site to "Buu Now" once you've found the manual you want. Anyone else have any experience with this site???

Thanks in advance
Cheers
BGDD
There was a similar thread not long ago
It looks like kubotamanual.com (no s) is back, with a higher price. I suspect Kubotamanual and kubotarepairmanual are related.

I see there's another site up now therepairmanual.com. I think it's new.

The good news is, there's a WSM for your tractor, free, at www.kubotabooks.com. This one has been mentioned on here numerous times. I'd recommend a small donation.

Reactions: 1 user

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Howdy

Thanks in advance
Cheers
BGDD
I would suggest you start by contacting the seller and asking them for help with your purchase. They provide a page for that exact purpose..

Code:
https://www.kubotamanual.com/store/order-status/
Dan

1660041932359.png

Last edited:

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
and therein lies why I always recommend getting a WSM from a dealer. There is no questioning whether or not the dealer is a scam, or whether or not they're gonna be there next week when you need them. Or if you even get the correct manual...as there are some differences between USA models and the rest of the world's models. That's always a fun one when I had to work on them and the owner had a WSM from Canada or England; and they couldn't figure out why their stuff wasn't working as per their manual.

Mark_BX25D

Equipment
Bx25D
Jul 19, 2020
Virginia
I really want to click on links with mis-spelled names and give them my credit card info

New user posting to fake website? SPAM

Uh, let's think about this.

New user posting about "a FABULOUS website with WONDERFUL things just for YOU! It's great! I've tried it."

Yeah, probably a scam.

New user complaining that a website may be a scam?

That's not how advertising works.

Reactions: 1 user

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
I would suggest you start by contacting the seller and asking them for help with your purchase. They provide a page for that exact purpose..

Code:
https://www.kubotamanual.com/store/order-status/
Dan

View attachment 85019
may be worth a try. When I had my issue with them, I got no response.

OP, be prepared to involve your credit card company.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Howdy

Thanks in advance
Cheers
BGDD
Lets start from the beginning, What is a B5200HSDV ????

And you went to KObotamanuals.com ????

Please tell me it's just typo issues.

Go to Kubotabooks.com ( Consider a donation )
Download both the OPs manual and the WSM