Just bought...

007kubotaguy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100DT L245DT JD 2355
Dec 23, 2012
Herald Calif.
Great tractor. They have been very dependable. One of my customers has a few of them that I have been working through getting serviced and ready for Cherry Harvest here in california.

Attachments

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Great tractor. They have been very dependable. One of my customers has a few of them that I have been working through getting serviced and ready for Cherry Harvest here in california.
I'd like to be around when they come up for auction.

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Welcome and congrats.

I'm pretty new to tractors too. You'll be saying "Why didn't get this years ago?", in no time.

RandyBuxton

Equipment
L2501 (FEL, 66" bucket, Top And Tilt, BB2560 Box Scraper)
Mar 4, 2023
Breen, CO
Just got off the phone with the local tractor salesman, says that the top and tilt kit (L8372) is hard to find and they're calling all over the place to locate one. So,,,, it may be awhile to have a new tractor.

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Just got off the phone with the local tractor salesman, says that the top and tilt kit (L8372) is hard to find and they're calling all over the place to locate one. So,,,, it may be awhile to have a new tractor.
Personally I’d seal the deal if you think you got a good one, let them deliver the tractor now and ask them to do the TNT at first service or just plan to bring back in when they get the parts. I am not sure about the weather in your area but it’s just about prime time for tractor in’ in Ohio. I would not want to be without if I needed in spring at this point. (I had to wait about 6ish months for BH back in 2021…so I took delivery without and took back when they got the BH…6 months). Otherwise that brand new machine might just sit outside for a while at the dealer. Good luck. 🥃

Reactions: 1 users

RandyBuxton

Equipment
Mar 4, 2023
Breen, CO
Personally I’d seal the deal if you think you got a good one, let them deliver the tractor now and ask them to do the TNT at first service or just plan to bring back in when they get the parts. I am not sure about the weather in your area but it’s just about prime time for tractor in’ in Ohio. I would not want to be without if I needed in spring at this point. (I had to wait about 6ish months for BH back in 2021…so I took delivery without and took back when they got the BH…6 months). Good luck. 🥃
Yeah, still snow on the ground here and may be more to come before our winter is over. Then the melt/mud season for a month or so. I texted a dealer in Texas and they replied a TNT could be had from the factory 4 days after making the order. I'll give my dealer a day or two to figure it out and if they can't then I'll do as you say and make arrangements to get the tractor ASAP and they can put the TNT on when they get it,,, transport at their expense. :)

Reactions: 1 user

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Yeah, still snow on the ground here and may be more to come before our winter is over. Then the melt/mud season for a month or so. I texted a dealer in Texas and they replied a TNT could be had from the factory 4 days after making the order. I'll give my dealer a day or two to figure it out and if they can't then I'll do as you say and make arrangements to get the tractor ASAP and they can put the TNT on when they get it,,, transport at their expense. :)
We are still boiling sap. But I have daffodils blooming from today. Good luck and enjoy the machine. There is nothing quite like the new tractor/tire smell. Enjoy it, it wears off quick if playing in/near manure. 🥃

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Top and tilt is easy to fit. They could send it to you and you could put it on. So long as they're doing the rear remotes before it leaves them, it's just plugging in a couple hoses, and replacing the top link and one side link with the new links with cylinders on them.

RandyBuxton

Equipment
Mar 4, 2023
Breen, CO
Top and tilt is easy to fit. They could send it to you and you could put it on. So long as they're doing the rear remotes before it leaves them, it's just plugging in a couple hoses, and replacing the top link and one side link with the new links with cylinders on them.
That's what I'm thinking. Thanks for affirming.

RandyBuxton

Equipment
Mar 4, 2023
Breen, CO
The new tractor was delivered this morning. Just in time for a week of mud/rain/snow and parking it in the garage. That's no fun!
20230310_NewL2501.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Sounds like the very definition of fun. When you have a new tractor. :)

Reactions: 1 user