Jeffrey Epstein, Filthy Rich on Netflix

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
The latest round of documents dropped by Ghislaine Maxwell names names. Then FBI head Mueller and later Comey reportedly knew of the operation and did nothing to stop it... This is about to explode and implicate hundreds of celebrities and politicians. Looks like summer may get a little hotter for some folks. But notice the coverage from the MSM... (crickets)

Maxwell Drops Documents...

A Twitter link to the Guiffre transcripts (before they get deleted)

The Mainstream Media is so obsessed with booting Trump and installing Plugs Biden, it does nothing else.

Reactions: 1 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Will Maxwell die before her trial
As of right now the odds are +145 Yes
before the trial and -170 No

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I see the judge ruled on Friday that the lawyers could not release the names of the victims. I wonder about the perps? Maybe Slick Willie?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I can understand the names of the victims, as for the perps yeah I wana see all of them,, and I bet slick willy is right at the top of the list

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
At the risk of repeating myself, this is critical to understand about this case. The attorney for several of the Epstein underage victims contacted the FBI for evidence to use in the case against Epstein. The FBI refused to share any evidence they had and blew all these women off for years. Never gave them a stick of evidence, yet NOW we know the FBI knew full well what Epstein was up to YET THEY DID NOTHING! They covered for his operation. WHY? (And that was Muller and then Comey by the way...)
Years later, ABC did an in-depth investigation on Epstein and Maxwell and uncovered the same story: Loads of underage girls and famous men, and now we know ABC SPIKED THE STORY. WHY?
Could it be because a reported half of congress is implicated in exactly the same kind of blackmail scheme, either through Epstein, NXIVM, or another of DOZENS of similar operations? Jim Jordan was warned his first week in congress by a senior Republican leader: NEVER go to a DC after hours party that was NOT AT THE WHITE HOUSE.

This story is about to explode and the connections with the Weiner laptop will result, if Syndey Powell, General Flynn's attorney, is correct. And so far, she has been deadly accurate in exposing the FBI criminality in Flynn's case. Anyone who thinks this is more "conspiracy theory" is about to be blown away.

Reactions: 1 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I love it when an almost 4 year old post comes back to life