Installing Work Lights

McBuck

Equipment
L3560LE/LA555/RC1872
Oct 30, 2021
North Georgia
I got the Kubota work lights free at purchase but luke a lot of stuff these days they were back ordered and just came in to the shop. Anyway....has anyone installed them?

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
I've not installed the Kubota light. I purchased an after market connector and put my own package together. The work light connector on my tractor was under the left fender taped to the other wires.

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
Look for some Blue tape on your wiring harness, on the 23s there is a set of connectors (key on and constant) near the fuse block under the steering wheel, and a set under the rear left frame where it meets the fender.

Steamer Pete

Equipment
LX2610
Mar 29, 2021
Holland, MI
Just wrapped up putting some lights on my LX2610 ROPS. Bought 2 small and one large LED light bar & wire harness from Amazon for about $44. An aluminum plate and couple of U-bolts allow the lights to attach to the underside of the bar. Wire harness relay is mounted to an available hole under the seat. Switch lead was long enough to make it to the dash board. Harness had two leads for lights in different directions. Cut one of these leads off and used them to extend the power leads and made it to the battery. Rear lights are great. Front light bar could be a bit more "floody" and a bit less "spotty". Did notice one thing though. The slop in the ROPS pivot pin clearance allows the ROPS, and therefore the lights, to wobble going over bumps. Will be getting a couple locking screws for the provided threaded fasteners on the ROPS.