[Info Request] Rear remotes L3301

hightechredneck

Equipment
L3301
Sep 29, 2020
St Louis
I've looked everywhere, but can't seem to find the kind of information I'm looking for, should I want to do a DIY rear remotes or TnT install.

What would be the best way to do the remotes, utilizing additional control levers in the factory locations? Definitely want to be able to TnT for box blade, rake, etc...

For the technically able, is this something that can be done cheaper than Kubota OEM parts, or is there a good BOM for a system that anyone would be willing to share? I'm hydro educated in all of the different components, but I can understand things and can certainly turn a wrench with no issue.

So, any parts lists out there?

old and tired

Equipment
L2800 HST; 2005; R4
Kubota OEM parts are a thing of beauty (with a price tag to match). You can do rear remotes with after-market but I have yet to see someone do it in the same location of the OEM, next to the seat. Really tight fit in that space...

I think you can buy the kit and install it yourself if you want to save a little money. Most after-market setups, including mine, look pretty much as an after thought... (especially mine!)

I have a grapple along with Top-N-Tilt 3ph... thought about adding 4 but never found a reason for it yet. Easy enough to disconnect the grapple and use that for something else (when that time comes...)

Attachments

joearizona

Equipment
B2650 W/LA534 Loader & BB1260 Box Scraper, 48" Pallet forks, 72" Rake
Apr 24, 2019
Hidden Valley, Arizona
Here is my Top & Tilt i built. I used a joy stick for the top & tilt & a second joy sick for my 3rd function, rear or front I have 3 sets of quick disconnects. all together I spent $1300 for the complete set up. I came off of the main pump using the power beyond. it works like a charm.
TOP & TILT 3.jpg

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
The OEM valves and linkages are a thing of beauty (and expensive), why I spec'd them when I ordered the tractor. Less stuff out in the breeze, the better I like it.

joearizona

Equipment
B2650 W/LA534 Loader & BB1260 Box Scraper, 48" Pallet forks, 72" Rake
Apr 24, 2019
Hidden Valley, Arizona
My joystick forward/back for the top rear cylinder & the side to side is for the tilt. the 3rd joy stick is for ether the grapple or a 3rd cylinder on the rear.
QUICK CONNECTS 1.jpg
TOP & TILT 3.jpg

old and tired

Equipment
L2800 HST; 2005; R4
So mainly you want just Top-N-Tilt... is that all? The unit you listed is for a pump with 21 GPM; your tractor puts out 6.3 gpm. With T-n-T, you need to be able to (fine tune) control (feather) the spool. You would be better off with a unit closer to your GPM like this one @ 10 gpm: