Incentives and delivery?

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I believe I read on the Kubota site that in order to get the current incentives offered, you have to take delivery while they are still in effect.

Is this correct? If so, if the dealer does not have an in-stock tractor, and you have to wait for delivery, how can you be sure of what the price will be?

I would be financing the tractor, not sure if cash or financing makes a difference to the question though...But the incentives would be a key part of my purchase decision.

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
That is the way it was explained to me when I got my tractor this summer. But I was lucky enough that from when I ordered my tractor and everything came in and was delivered, the incentives hadn't changed...

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
That is the way it was explained to me when I got my tractor this summer. But I was lucky enough that from when I ordered my tractor and everything came in and was delivered, the incentives hadn't changed...
I kinda have a problem with committing to buy an expensive item without knowing what the actual price is going to be. Guess if I get to the point of deciding to purchase a third tractor I’ll have to discuss this with the dealer.

Right now there is something like $2,700 in incentives on a L2501 with loader and backhoe. For me a considerable amount if it disappeared.

old and tired

Equipment
L2800 HST; 2005; R4
I think (long time ago) when I bought my tractor, I filled out and signed the paperwork and was paying for the tractor before the dealer would even order the tractor. It was just a few weeks waiting time and it was a small dealer.

If you have not sign for it and you are hit with a price increase, you can just walk away from it at that point. Talk to the dealer about this...

Reactions: 1 user