Implements and Equine Discount Question

JustinB60

Equipment
LX2610 w/LA535, QH15, PL1242
Mar 31, 2018
USA
For anyone who got the equine discount on implements, what specifically did you get discounted? My local dealer is saying that "this discount only applies to Kubota branded attachments such as loader or mower deck or land pride folding rotary cutters". That seems odd to me since the website just says Kubota implements purchased at the same time as tractor, so I would assume it includes land pride and if not then I wouldn't think it would include any land pride and would only be the stuff specifically with a Kubota sticker on it (like loader, etc).

Thanks for the feedback fellas! This will be my first brand new tractor purchase so trying to make sure I understand what other dealers are doing before I blindly trust mine.

Tacos

Equipment
2401dt
Jan 30, 2021
NC
I got the discount on everything kubota/land pride. Including a cutting edge for the bucket.

Reactions: 1 user

JustinB60

Equipment
Mar 31, 2018
USA
I got the discount on everything kubota/land pride. Including a cutting edge for the bucket.
Can you give me a few examples of what implements you got specifically besides the cutting edge? They arent giving me a hard time about the tractor/bucket/loader, they are giving me a hard time about the Land pride forks, ballast box, and potential grapple.

Tacos

Equipment
2401dt
Jan 30, 2021
NC
Can you give me a few examples of what implements you got specifically besides the cutting edge? They arent giving me a hard time about the tractor/bucket/loader, they are giving me a hard time about the Land pride forks, ballast box, and potential grapple.
Loader, bucket, cutting edge and a box blade.

JustinB60

Equipment
Mar 31, 2018
USA
Thanks! I’ll call the dealer tomorrow to ask about this further.

Borane4

Equipment
M4-071
Dec 16, 2020
Texas
The two dealers I dealt with made me a deal that matched the AQHA program. At the time I bought the AQHA discount is on the MSRP and replaces the dealer incentives. My dealer offered a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd implement discount that (surprise!) exactly matched the AQHA discount on MSRP. It _might_ make sense if you purchase a lot of implements. They should run a side-by-side for you without too much grief.

JustinB60

Equipment
Mar 31, 2018
USA
Well they are sticking to their story and claim Kubota reps claim it now only applies to a Kubota brand implement (like loader) or Land Pride rotary cutters.

forky

Equipment
L2501 HST 4X4 8N
Feb 23, 2021
Wisconsin
With the price increase that Kubota had last month, some of the discounts are gone. I waited to purchase until after the price increase....no second implement discount at my dealer when I questioned the issue. It might affect the Equine discounts also?

Tacos

Equipment
2401dt
Jan 30, 2021
NC
Yeah, has to be kubota or land pride to get the equine discount. Maybe try calling a different dealer.

lostboy

Equipment
lx2610
Jan 1, 2021
OK
I have the lx2610 on order with loader, 54" bucket", 3rd function with the NCHA equine discount. I plan on ordering the pallet forks from Titan (amazon) and the Everything attachments grapple.

JustinB60

Equipment
Mar 31, 2018
USA
Yeah, has to be kubota or land pride to get the equine discount. Maybe try calling a different dealer.
I tried three in my area and all had the same story, I imagine they all share the same regional Kubota rep (person they all said they asked) so maybe thats where my issue is. Oh well, I'll see if I can get discount on forks and then get the other attachments later.

bsd

Equipment
L4060HST-LE, IH S300 ('55)
Jan 18, 2022
For anyone who got the equine discount on implements, what specifically did you get discounted? My local dealer is saying that "this discount only applies to Kubota branded attachments such as loader or mower deck or land pride folding rotary cutters". That seems odd to me since the website just says Kubota implements purchased at the same time as tractor, so I would assume it includes land pride and if not then I wouldn't think it would include any land pride and would only be the stuff specifically with a Kubota sticker on it (like loader, etc).

Thanks for the feedback fellas! This will be my first brand new tractor purchase so trying to make sure I understand what other dealers are doing before I blindly trust mine.
While at my dealer, I took a photo of his screen, then transcribed the following

NCHA National Cutting Horse Association
AQHA American Quarter Horse Association
USEF United States Equestrian Association
AHC American Horse Council
USPS United States Polo Association
NTRA National Thoroughbred Racing Association
APHA American Paint Horse Association
APHC Appaloosa Horse Club
TWHBEA Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders Association
ASHA American Stock Horse Association
KTFMC Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club https://www.ktfmc.org/

Are the equestrian org accepted (as of Spring 2022)

I joined AQHA, $50 annual and USEF, $0 annual

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I tried three in my area and all had the same story, I imagine they all share the same regional Kubota rep (person they all said they asked) so maybe thats where my issue is. Oh well, I'll see if I can get discount on forks and then get the other attachments later.
Such decisions are not made by the regional sales representative.