Illustrated Parts Site

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
I can't get into the parts Kubota Illustrated parts site. Something my inquiry not coming from the USA. Anyone else having that problem?

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Do you happen to have a VPN service and be connected to a server in a different country?

Just a thought...

What is the URL of the site you are trying to connect to? If you post the link myself or someone else can try accessing it and see what happens.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
yeah, me too !
IDIOTS....same krap as Amazon....and that 'collector plate company'....
just because I'm not in the USA doesn't mean my MONEY isn't any good !! Heck 'they' don't KNOW I have an American address, American Bank Accounts and American credit cards....
I feel sorry for an American, visiting up here in Canada, gets a call that his 60K tractor is busted down on the farm, 'can you lookup the part ?" and can't buy the $$$ part online...
it make no sense (cents) to me...
WWW means WORLD WIDE WEB.....anyone, anywhere should be able to buy stuff.....
We should NOT have to buy a VPN service to buy stuff on the WWW.....

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
yeah, me too !
just because I'm not in the USA doesn't mean my MONEY isn't any good !! Heck 'they' don't KNOW I have an American address, American Bank Accounts and American credit cards....
I feel sorry for an American, visiting up here in Canada, gets a call that his 60K tractor is busted down on the farm, 'can you lookup the part ?" and can't buy the $$$ part online...
It's not due to the stupidity, laziness or lack of desire for your money (they want all your money), it is because of the import/export laws, commercial sales laws, consumer protection laws, copyright laws, public safety laws, etc, etc, etc, varying greatly between countries. For example, 16-year-olds can buy alcohol in Belgium - that doesn't mean that an American teenager with a Belgian Visa card can legally order beer from their couch in Houston. Yup just like with VPN, they can get around the system sometimes, but law-abiding companies have to at least do some minimum effort to honor the local laws - so that tends to make country-specific web sales a more effective way to manage these obligations.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It must be a glitch in the matrix...
I can't get in either and I checked I'm pinging a US IP.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
It must be a glitch in the matrix...
I can't get in either and I checked I'm pinging a US IP.
Well, I could not even find the link. I found a ton of links to tractor dealers which from past experience I remember having parts lists available for viewing.

Could you or the OP post the link you are using? Curious more than anything, as I think I have already downloaded the parts manuals in PDF form for both my tractors.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
By the way, unless something happened that I don't know about, RI is still part of the USA. Of course I sometimes wonder based on our state government.
I'm sure, Comrade..... :geek:

I couldn't pass that irony up.... an obvious US military veteran being questioned of their US affiliation....

Just poking fun, and thank you for your service. That part is meant with all sincerity....

I tried also - - and I got the same non-USA message.....gosh, I used to be a farmer. I've never been anywhere.... it's a big deal if I leave my home county...in the USA..

I'm in rural NY, so maybe it is similar to RI... 😳

Last edited:

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I also have never been able to access that site, but I get a message saying that it does not support my browser, Safari.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Well, I could not even find the link. I found a ton of links to tractor dealers which from past experience I remember having parts lists available for viewing.

Could you or the OP post the link you are using? Curious more than anything, as I think I have already downloaded the parts manuals in PDF form for both my tractors.
PDF parts lists are good, but Kubota has a habit of changing part numbers all the time.
So when trying to get parts, it helps to have up to date info.

Wiz

Jun 9, 2018
Dover, NH
Yep, it's busted. The irony is it redirects to a Japanese domain.
I do enterprise content management systems for a iiving. They could really use my team's help. Messick has a good parts lookup, I usually go there anyway.

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
yeah, me too !
Have you tried https://kubota.ca/en/parts-services/parts-catalogue?

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
I'm sure, Comrade..... :geek:

I couldn't pass that irony up.... an obvious US military veteran being questioned of their US affiliation....

Just poking fun, and thank you for your service. That part is meant with all sincerity....

I tried also - - and I got the same non-USA message.....gosh, I used to be a farmer. I've never been anywhere.... it's a big deal if I leave my home county...in the USA..

I'm in rural NY, so maybe it is similar to RI... 😳
Thank you for the reply. I got to meet a friendly state trooper on 90 heading to Grand Island. Looked rural to me. I said that I would like to visit Johnstown. He said don't visit, just send in the $200.00. At least something of mine got to visit. :rolleyes::rolleyes: By the way, only bird shit and fools fall out of the sky. I don't seem to be bird shit so .....................................................

Reactions: 1 user

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I cant get in either it says some about for US tractors only of something like that

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: It's not due to the stupidity, laziness or lack of desire for your money (they want all your money), it is because of the import/export laws, commercial sales laws, consumer protection laws, copyright laws, public safety laws, etc, etc, etc, varying greatly between countries.

Interesting as I order a LOT of electronic parts from the major US makers and distis with ZERO issues. ie: I can order from Digikey.com( US website), pay in american coins and get the parts next day from Thief falls,MN.
I can log onto Microchip.com (biggest US maker of micros) ,order some samples and they arrive from Thailand within a week, via UPS. I've done this for 2.5 decades....
Seems 'everyone' loves Amazon but I usually get 'no dealer near you' or some other script that says I can't order items ( I wanted new tires for my BX23s,dealer had stock(100s, I called) but Amazon said 'none avaialable...'
Sure I could play the VPN trick but I shouldn't have to,nobody should have to.

yes the canadian site is open BUT NOT the same !!!

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
re: It's not due to the stupidity, laziness or lack of desire for your money (they want all your money), it is because of the import/export laws, commercial sales laws, consumer protection laws, copyright laws, public safety laws, etc, etc, etc, varying greatly between countries.

Interesting as I order a LOT of electronic parts from the major US makers and distis with ZERO issues. ie: I can order from Digikey.com( US website), pay in american coins and get the parts next day from Thief falls,MN.
I can log onto Microchip.com (biggest US maker of micros) ,order some samples and they arrive from Thailand within a week, via UPS. I've done this for 2.5 decades....
Seems 'everyone' loves Amazon but I usually get 'no dealer near you' or some other script that says I can't order items ( I wanted new tires for my BX23s,dealer had stock(100s, I called) but Amazon said 'none avaialable...'
Sure I could play the VPN trick but I shouldn't have to,nobody should have to.

yes the canadian site is open BUT NOT the same !!!
Different industries, different product types, different companies, different business models, different regulatory regimes all lead to a myriad of choices by vendors - many different approaches are taken. It would be odd if they all factored in all those varying considerations and all chose exactly the same approach and all to your liking.