aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA

Attachments

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
I wonder if the guys from American Pickers (History Channel) have found any old Kubota signs? It would be fun to find one from the 80s that's about 4x6 :)

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
All right captain candle wax, just be sure and post a pic of the sign outside of your work shop. I know it's gonna be outside since you can't fit one more thing inside there...HA!

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
All right captain candle wax, just be sure and post a pic of the sign outside of your work shop. I know it's gonna be outside since you can't fit one more thing inside there...HA!

You got that right! There is not enough room in there to change my mind :D :D :D

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Well my sign came in but it is still in the color it was advertised in; blue. They said the color could be changed if desired but I sent the email separatly from my order because I saw the color change thing after the fact.
I guess since my email was seperate from the order it didn't get connected as needed.

Oh well I can change the bulb or there is also a groove under the buld where a plastic colored strip can be placed to illuminate a different color.

Blue is still cool but I will pursue the orange color when I get some time. :D

I just don't understand why my wife won't let me keep it here in the kitchen. :D :D :D :D :D LOL

Attachments