Hydraulic Quick Attach for BX 60 and 70 series loaders?

Jay in Massachusetts

Equipment
BX2670 with mower, loader, snowblower
Dec 25, 2017
Westhampton, MA
Is there a kit to convert the individual connector loader hydraulic hookup on BX 60 and 70 series, to the one-lever Quick Attach system on the BX 80 series? Has anyone thought of this? I would pay several hundred for such a kit, but trading my BX2670 in on a BX2680, is several thousand $.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
I don’t know if there is a kit or not, but you might want to do some research on them. There has been a lot of complaints posted on here of that style leaking not long after brand new.

Reactions: 1 user

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
And also a lot of happy people. Mix I guess, like anything. Big difference probably is that if it comes from the factory leaking your warranty covers it, if you mod it yourself and it leaks, then you'll need to replace parts until it stops leaking.

I'm buying a B2601 and in this part of the world we're not getting the single lever coupler (apparently we're a price sensitive market and it adds a fair bit to the wholesale price). I thought about adding one, but for the price I think I can live without. I now keep a pair of gloves on the wall near the tractor, and that fixes two of my gripes with the BX - getting fluid all over my hands, and grazing my hands 'cause it's a tight space to get them on and off. The rest I can live with I guess.