Hydraulic/Electric toplink for B2650 (w/o rear remotes)?

BetterThanAShovel

Equipment
B2650, BH77, SG0660 grapple, pallet forks, Bobcat 60" box blade
Oct 5, 2021
Oh, I think you're beginning to sense that very little is obvious to me....

I saw the diagram, with the hose attached to the upper left side...but the upper left side of WHAT? It's obviously something large and molded, but it's not labeled at all. Is that the transmission? So that would be under the seat somewhere, right?

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Oh, I think you're beginning to sense that very little is obvious to me....

I saw the diagram, with the hose attached to the upper left side...but the upper left side of WHAT? It's obviously something large and molded, but it's not labeled at all. Is that the transmission? So that would be under the seat somewhere, right?
Follow tte loader control linkage to locate the valve The hose is a molded u turn connecting valve to trans case and is not large.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user

BetterThanAShovel

Equipment
B2650, BH77, SG0660 grapple, pallet forks, Bobcat 60" box blade
Oct 5, 2021
Thanks for all the help Dan. You're way more patient than I would have been with myself.

Next step I think is to educate myself on how hydraulic fittings/connections/hoses all go together. I'll start with that spreadsheet you gave so I can become familiar with what goes where. I'm going to make a diagram of every connection so I know what goes where and make sure it all fits.

I'm also still evaluating where the valve will go. The ROPS is a favored spot by many for accessibility, but I just don't want it sticking out where a tree can take a swipe, and of course it has to be clear when using the backhoe. As far as the quick disconnects, it's amazing how hard it is to find a 4-fitting bracket. I may have to either fab something myself or resign myself to the half-octopus of hoses and QDs.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Thanks for all the help Dan. You're way more patient than I would have been with myself.

Next step I think is to educate myself on how hydraulic fittings/connections/hoses all go together. I'll start with that spreadsheet you gave so I can become familiar with what goes where. I'm going to make a diagram of every connection so I know what goes where and make sure it all fits.

I'm also still evaluating where the valve will go. The ROPS is a favored spot by many for accessibility, but I just don't want it sticking out where a tree can take a swipe, and of course it has to be clear when using the backhoe. As far as the quick disconnects, it's amazing how hard it is to find a 4-fitting bracket. I may have to either fab something myself or resign myself to the half-octopus of hoses and QDs.
Use a couple longer bolts and stack two of these.

Dan