Hydraulic blade angle issue.

ducrider123

Equipment
BX25d
Dec 11, 2020
Miton, wi
I made my own 54” angle blade setup for my 2012 BX25. Hooked everything up to the FEL connections and the blade will only swing left.
Reversed the hoses and it will only swing right.
Up and down work correctly.
I installed my pressure gauge to each of the FEL connections and the following is what I got for results.
Top- white- 1900psi. With the lever lifted. Hold pressure in the middle. 0psi when lever lowered. (Ok)
Top middle- blue- 1900 psi with the lever in the left position. Holds pressure in the middle. 0 psi in the right position. (Ok)
Bottom middle- red- 1900psi in the right position. holds pressure in the middle. 1900 psi in the left position. (Problem)
Bottom- yellow- 1900 psi with the lever in the up position. Holds in the middle. 0 psi in the down position.(ok)
Could a spool be stuck? Seems like there might be a leaking seal in the valve body.
The FEL operates correctly except it would not raise the front of the machine when curling the bucket.

Attachments

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
I made my own 54” angle blade setup for my 2012 BX25. Hooked everything up to the FEL connections and the blade will only swing left.
Reversed the hoses and it will only swing right.
Up and down work correctly.
I installed my pressure gauge to each of the FEL connections and the following is what I got for results.
Top- white- 1900psi. With the lever lifted. Hold pressure in the middle. 0psi when lever lowered. (Ok)
Top middle- blue- 1900 psi with the lever in the left position. Holds pressure in the middle. 0 psi in the right position. (Ok)
Bottom middle- red- 1900psi in the right position. holds pressure in the middle. 1900 psi in the left position. (Problem)
Bottom- yellow- 1900 psi with the lever in the up position. Holds in the middle. 0 psi in the down position.(ok)
Could a spool be stuck? Seems like there might be a leaking seal in the valve body.
The FEL operates correctly except it would not raise the front of the machine when curling the bucket.
Common issue. Nothing wrong. Read through this thread:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Run my 10 foot power angle front snowplow from one set of rear remotes lined up to the loader arms with quick disconnects at the loader valve so I can remove the loader. Made a bracket for the front cross tube, works tits.

ducrider123

Equipment
BX25d
Dec 11, 2020
Miton, wi
Common issue. Nothing wrong. Read through this thread:
So I’m thinking about this. And I am a little confused. Using the weight of the bucket makes sense to me but why do I have pressure on the one port when I more it both directions? (Left and right) I’m not a hydraulic wizard by any means but I am mechanical.