Hydraulic Assist Quick Connect Couplers

Tim

Feb 15, 2010
Tampa, Florida USA
I am looking for information relative to the proper way to connect and disconnect rear implements from the rear factory quick connect couplers that came with my Kubota M5700 tractor. The factory couplers do not have collars on them that you would slide in order to connect an implement. After doing some research it appears that my couplers are hydraulic assist couplers. I would like to know the proper way to connect and disconnect implements from these two hydraulic assist couplers. Do I need to shut the motor off and rotate the hydraulic joy stick in different directions in order to bleed off the hydraulic pressure from the system prior to connecting an implement? What do I need to do in order to disconnect an implement? Attached are pictures of the factory hydraulic assist quick connect couplers. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_0527.JPG IMG_0528.JPG IMG_0531.JPG

tthorkil

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M9540HDC12 / LX2610HSDC / ZD1011-48 / Bobcat S250
Jan 1, 2011
Bagley, MN, United States
I don't know if yours operate the same as on my M9540, but to disconnect them I just give them a good pull and they pop out. Luckily they operate that way as I forgot to disconnect them one time and they just popped out - I remembered them just as I saw them being pulled out from the female quick disconnects!