How about that Elon Musk huh?

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
A male dog is neutered. Is it still Male?? Or is it a female???
Normally male, it still has all the rest of the morphological features of a male. Behavior is changed because the hormone production associated with the removed testes is stopped.

Not too long ago children born with abnormal male plumbing were operated on shortly after birth to make them look like normal female without knowing whether they were chromosomally male or female, or whether or not there were undescended testicles, what parts of their brain had developed male or female and so forth. There was no hope of their functioning as a normally reproductive female. This practice where parents chose an irreversible surgery has largely stopped. This is only one example. It is really complicated. If you study development it is more of a miracle when an offspring comes out "normal" than one would think.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
A male dog is neutered. Is it still Male?? Or is it a female???
It all depends of what part of society one distinguished themselves with. Some would say the dog can choose it's gender. Doesn't even have to be a dog, it can identify as something else. Some folks who think like that can even marry "that". :unsure:

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
My self, I really dont care if you claim to be a he, a she, a he she, a them, what ever floats your boat and gets you through the night. I really dont care what you do behind closed doors as long as no one gets hurt. Just dont be shoving it in my face and telling me I have treat you special because you are different

Reactions: 6 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: If a male human has a vasectomy, is he still a male?

from a biological viewpoint, can't reproduce, so a neuter or eunick(sp) ( old Roman term). Those 'guys' looked after the harems (gaggles of gals...)

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Back on topic. Should Elon buy Coke and put cocaine back into the recipe?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
He's living rent free in a whole lot of Woke Floks heads... and it's great!
Hes an African American immigrant too. Maybe thats why certain people are bullying him?

Reactions: 2 users

DaveFromMi

Equipment
L3901, 5' Bush Hog
Apr 14, 2021
Indiana
If he is getting attacked by the "squad", he must be doing something right.

Reactions: 4 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Hmmmm, where have i seen this tactic used before? Of course Elon is now "out" with certain "people" and the attacks and accusations and canceling commences.

Like yourself, I find it interesting that as soon as the left doesn't agree with you, then there is some attempt to tear your reputation apart. It doesn't ever seem to happen while you are supporting their cause, but magically right after you stop supporting them, then someone comes forth.

Reactions: 1 user

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Like yourself, I find it interesting that as soon as the left doesn't agree with you, then there is some attempt to tear your reputation apart. It doesn't ever seem to happen while you are supporting their cause, but magically right after you stop supporting them, then someone comes forth.
Whats interesting is there is a trial going on right now that deals with exactly this tactic of false narrative to smear an opponent and sway beliefs and even elections. This Trial is about the biggest political scandal in American history that likely led to leadership changes that wouldnt be in place had the lies and deceptions not happened.

And you arent hearing about this trial much on the MSM which is also very telling about its contents.

Elon Musk and many others like him are waking up to whats going on here and using their influence and money to hopefully eradicate the cancer.

Reactions: 2 users

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
A quarter of a million dollar severance to keep quiet . Plus an NDA, which did not hold up in California.
No matter your politics , once you pay hush money you should plan on it becoming public at sometime.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
A quarter of a million dollar severance to keep quiet . Plus an NDA, which did not hold up in California.
No matter your politics , once you pay hush money you should plan on it becoming public at sometime.
Even if its 100% true and he did something "wrong" the reason its coming out right now is because its being used as a weapon against speaking out against certain things

Reactions: 1 users

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
You missed the key part, the left only bothers to use it as a weapon when they don't agree with you.

If this was such an issue, why didn't the left bring it up before? As long as you are in the left's good side, then it is okay to do as you please, look at the Clintons.

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
I can't wait for the drains to be unclogged..