Hi everybody - new guy here

Boogity

Equipment
Kubota BX-1500
Apr 24, 2010
Rural Indiana
I have just found this forum since I now own an orange tractor. I used to restore old timers but after a stroke did it's number on me I have given that up. We had a Scag ZT mower and my wife was scared to death of it. It was so funny seeing her zip around a bush or tree and forget how to straighten it out. She did donuts across the yard several times.

Anyway today I traded a farmer down the road my ZT mower for a 1990 Kubota L2050 with a 60" belly mower. He did not use it much and it just sat around for a long time. He also threw in a small carryall and a 60" disk harrow. The carryall will come in very handy to tote the pressure sprayer out to our orchard. And, of course, a disk is always handy for gardening.

I don't know much about my new-to-me little tractor so I'm sure I'll be asking questions.

Attachments

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Welcome Boogie! We do have a lot of serious talk here and almost an equal measure of BS'ing about this and that. I know I have learned a lot from this site (Just wait until you hook up witrh Service Dept. Vic... too cool for words);)

Anyway see ya on the site! Butch

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Yep most of us have a BA in BS but we get down to the point and try to answer questions in a serious manner!

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Boogity - Welcome to the OTT :D

Sounds like you did real well and traded UP with the Kubota. Not to mention all the extra's you got tossed in there!

Joshua Zahn

Equipment
L275
Feb 13, 2010
Elkton, Maryland USA
Welcome, Boogity!

It's a great place to learn about tractors and swap stories. Just watch out for Scott when he starts with his pictures to illustrate his points! He gets on a roll and can't stop.:D

Boogity

Equipment
Kubota BX-1500
Apr 24, 2010
Rural Indiana
I was going to trade my tractor in for that spokesmodel but now I think I'll puke! Is that really what Scott looks like? I'll betcha there are skidmarks in those shorts, too.