Hey don't laugh.It's Orange!

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
I'll share this past project with you.

This is a toy Minnitoys toy tanker I rebuilt for a friend of mine. I did it back in 2005 and only got the time to do a video of it. My buddy had the truck for some time and it was in rough shape. I told him to send it to me and I'll have a look. It was worst than I thought. The cab and chassis was damaged and so was the tanker part. I knew this meant allot to my buddy so I went ahead and did it anyway. I cut the cab off and repaired that. I re-pressed the chassis and even had to Tig weld some sections. The body was rough but by the time I got it done it's looked better than new. I even had to machine new rubber tires out of hockey pucks.I packed up the complete truck and sent back to my buddy and to hear his excitement on the phone made it all worth while. Have a look and I hope you enjoyed seeing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqrlB9IIr78

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ya know there is a guy on one of the harley sites I go to,, and he, like you can do things with steel and plastic and stuff that us mortal men can only dream about,, you guys can dream it then build it..as always outstanding

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Ya know there is a guy on one of the harley sites I go to,, and he, like you can do things with steel and plastic and stuff that us mortal men can only dream about,, you guys can dream it then build it..as always outstanding
You give me WAY to much credit but I do appreciate it. This was just a project to help out a friend that couldn't afford to have it done otherwise. He has a nice collectible for life now and it was worth ever minute I spent on it to help him out. Thanks again for posting.

Miller says "Dream It, Weld It" I like that slogan :D

Last edited: