Hero to zero in six days

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Exactly on both. Here is the media logic..

The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that doesn't protect the protected. :unsure:
Did you know that they can do a blood test ro determine if you need the booster shot?

Lots of folks are gonna be getting the booster shot that don't actually need it.

A simple blood test to check whether you still have the antibodies can be performed at your doctors office. Easy to add that test on if you already happen to be in for routine blood work.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
No reason to check to see if you need it or not, just comply. :D

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Did you know that they can do a blood test ro determine if you need the booster shot?

Lots of folks are gonna be getting the booster shot that don't actually need it.

A simple blood test to check whether you still have the antibodies can be performed at your doctors office. Easy to add that test on if you already happen to be in for routine blood work.
I'll take the simple shot over a blood test any day of the week. I do not get routine blood tests.

So for me it becomes one shot VS one poke, and another possibly soon after.

Just playing the odds...not sure about the "don't need" part...myself I lean towards extra rather than less. But I think the science is saying that for nearly all people, the protection lessens over time.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I'll take the simple shot over a blood test any day of the week. I do not get routine blood tests.

Just playing the odds...not sure about the "don't need" part...myself I lean towards extra rather than less. But I think the science is saying that for nearly all people, the protection lessens over time.

If you are unfamiliar with your health in reference to what a simple blood test can tell you why are you interested in a vaccination? You a scaredy cat of blood, or the answers you might discover?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas

I go in for an annual physical and have blood work done every 6 months do to a medication im on.

Hepatitis shots are highly recommended for people in my line of work. I have a choice. Hepatitis shots about every 15 years, or I can simply have my doctor test for the antibodies from my first round of shots.

The results tell me whether the vaccination is still good or not.

I'm already getting poked. So why not have that extra test done. Second of all, I have a negative reaction to the hepatitis vaccine and end up miserably sick on that second shot. So why go through that if I don't need too 😉😉😉

So that blood test is an option for those folks that do have an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Just wondering how frequent the shots are going to be. ;) I have to guess ever 2-3 months eventually.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
If you are unfamiliar with your health in reference to what a simple blood test can tell you why are you interested in a vaccination? You a scaredy cat of blood, or the answers you might discover?
You missed my point. I do get blood tests and any other tests the doctor recommends. Not afraid of needles.

Point simply was “one and your done” is efficient. Granted if you are getting blood drawn anyway, it takes no more effort to test for antibodies. Even then, since we are talking about vaccinated people, who are obviously not adverse to the vaccine, if the booster increases antibody level, whatever level they might be measured at with a blood test, why not get it anyway?

Of course, if a person suspects he/she had a reaction to the vaccine to begin with, that would be a different story. Same would apply to those who are adverse to the vaccine and who would like to know the antibody level they have.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014

Here is what you said, the bold black (to make it obvious).

Here is my response: "If you are unfamiliar with your health in reference to what a simple blood test can tell you why are you interested in a vaccination? You a scaredy cat of blood, or the answers you might discover?"

Then you come back and declare you do get blood test. Your conversation is inconstant.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Here is what you said, the bold black (to make it obvious).

Here is my response: "If you are unfamiliar with your health in reference to what a simple blood test can tell you why are you interested in a vaccination? You a scaredy cat of blood, or the answers you might discover?"

Then you come back and declare you do get blood test. Your conversation is inconstant.
I get blood tests when the doctor recommends them. I do not get periodic blood tests for no reason, as I am fortunate to be healthy and the doctor does not recommend this.

I do see my doctor a time or two a year. Once for the annual Wellness Check, and usually once or so, for some minor issue which may come up.

I will certainly keep you in mind if I develop a need for a second opinion on this. :ROFLMAO:

Is this difficult to understand? I would hope not...

Perhaps I am saving health resources for those in need of them, and helping to keep health care costs down, just a tiny bit...

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Great way to live! On your knees and take it.🤮
Did your parents feel the same way when you were required to get smallpox, polio, and measles vaccination before attending school?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Just wondering how frequent the shots are going to be. ;) I have to guess ever 2-3 months eventually.
The booster is a matter of contention here in the health industry. The guberment wants you to line up for the booster whether you need it or not. I understand their thinking on that. But they are starting to get quite a bit of push back from the health care industry. Who in a sense are the guinea pigs for the vaccine and boosters.

Most people will be fine with a once a year booster shot.. But if you got a massive migraine and were knocked down for three days after your second covid shot....... and then are informed that you have to take the booster every quarter or find another job. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 My bet is those folks will be seeking employment somewhere else.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
Too many injections and you may regret it. This woman did.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Did your parents feel the same way when you were required to get smallpox, polio, and measles vaccination before attending school?
LOL, those are actual vaccines. They also call them immunizations because after getting it you are immunized against the disease. The covid shot doesn't immunize you against anything.

This experimental gene therapy does not meet the definition of a vaccine. They actually had to change the definition of vaccine at the cdc, - you knew that right?

Reactions: 4 users