Here are some Pictures of a Carryall Rube Goldberg Attachments

Speedybon

Jun 22, 2019
Arroyo Grande
Don't laugh. but they seem to work for me. I have other attachments. But these might interest you. Also, check out these floor mats I purchase them at Costco and they worked for my CJ5 front and the rears work for my B-7800. Because I worked at a GMC dealership there was a lot of discarded truck bed stuff. The box on the sawhorse is an old Harbor Freight trailer box I use 1/2 inch wing nuts to mount to my Carryall. I am getting ready to paint it, Kubota Orange after I clean it up. I have more but I don't want you to get bored. I forgot to mention that I using pallet extensions. One other useful item is the front debris rate by Gearmore. It's a must for everything to be discarded and it is easy on the bucket. I hope some of this will give people other Ideas for their tractor.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Nice thing about a tractor is the ability to customize it to your needs. Glad you are finding ways of making the tractor work better for you.

Speedybon

Jun 22, 2019
Arroyo Grande
I would sell my 2 1/2 acres in a minute if I did not have my Kubota It has saved my back for years. I split a lot of firewood it does the heavy lifting. Or buy a new tractor what the equivalent today to a B-7800 I would like to have a graffle But I think my B-7800 f.e.l is too much weight for it. What would be a good size new Kubota for a graffle.

Cumbres

Equipment
B2910
Jun 4, 2019
Andale, KS
Just curious I have a B2910 with the LA402 loader and have been thinking of trying to put on a quickattach for the bucket/forks/etc in place of the current pin on bucket. Did you notice much change in lift capability when you added the quickattach?

Thanks.

Speedybon

Jun 22, 2019
Arroyo Grande
Just curious I have a B2910 with the LA402 loader and have been thinking of trying to put on a quickattach for the bucket/forks/etc in place of the current pin on bucket. Did you notice much change in lift capability when you added the quick attach?

Thanks.
I did not put a quick attach because of the weight and welding. I have Pin Pallet forks and bucket the debris rake by Gearmore. It boils down to the time spent switching over and money. If you go with a quick attach is going to limit your lifting. I got fast at changing over; I used different pins. If I wanted quick attachments, I would buy a new tractor if I could find the quality of B-2900 or B-7800 with more lifting power. It is about 150 pounds for quick attach, and it going to be a skid steer system

Cumbres

Equipment
B2910
Jun 4, 2019
Andale, KS
I did not put a quick attach because of the weight and welding. I have Pin Pallet forks and bucket the debris rake by Gearmore. It boils down to the time spent switching over and money. If you go with a quick attach is going to limit your lifting. I got fast at changing over; I used different pins. If I wanted quick attachments, I would buy a new tractor if I could find the quality of B-2900 or B-7800 with more lifting power. It is about 150 pounds for quick attach, and it going to be a skid steer system
The lift capacity loss is why I have never done the quick attach. I thought it looked like you had it but looking at the photo's again I realize now that I didn't see a QA. Did you make your pallet forks? How much time does it actually take to change from bucket to forks? I just got a welder so maybe after I get through the baby crawling stage of welding that might make me a good project.

Thanks for responding.

Cumbres

Speedybon

Jun 22, 2019
Arroyo Grande
The lift capacity loss is why I have never done the quick attach. I thought it looked like you had it but looking at the photo's again I realize now that I didn't see a QA. Did you make your pallet forks? How much time does it actually take to change from bucket to forks? I just got a welder so maybe after I get through the baby crawling stage of welding that might make me a good project.

Thanks for responding.

Cumbres

Thanks for responding.

Cumbres
No, they were Gearmore pallet forks I don't know if they make my style but they are excellent. You would be ahead to purchase a set I never price just the forks. I also have fork extensions and 2t forklift lifting hoist with a swivel. It works excellent for removing embedded fence posts. I did a hook that I welded and could just roll up to the pallets but even with gussets, it cracked the bucket. I also have a smiling bucket from removing tree stumps. I do recommend a front debris rake but make sure to use the whole edge of the bucket to clamp on with hold downs, I think it was a Gearmore also but I can not find it. If you are interested in what I mentioned I will send pictures. Having pins that mount front attachments make it hard to find accessories. But you have a tractor pallet forks are a must you won't regret it. Changing over the pallet to bucket does take long at all I change the pins so there longer and use collars for fastening and spacing.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Don't laugh. but they seem to work for me. I have other attachments. But these might interest you. Also, check out these floor mats I purchase them at Costco and they worked for my CJ5 front and the rears work for my B-7800. Because I worked at a GMC dealership there was a lot of discarded truck bed stuff. The box on the sawhorse is an old Harbor Freight trailer box I use 1/2 inch wing nuts to mount to my Carryall. I am getting ready to paint it, Kubota Orange after I clean it up. I have more but I don't want you to get bored. I forgot to mention that I using pallet extensions. One other useful item is the front debris rate by Gearmore. It's a must for everything to be discarded and it is easy on the bucket. I hope some of this will give people other Ideas for their tractor.
Hello SpeedyBon,

Whatever works for you, and is safe, is good for you! I had to chuckle at the Rube Goldberg reference. I haven't seen a drawing of one of his outlandish machines in a long time. I would bet that darned few of us know who he was!

Speedybon

Jun 22, 2019
Arroyo Grande
Hello SpeedyBon,

Whatever works for you, and is safe, is good for you! I had to chuckle at the Rube Goldberg reference. I haven't seen a drawing of one of his outlandish machines in a long time. I would bet that darned few of us know who he was!
I guess I am showing my age. I am 68 now I keep looking into a mirror and think who is this old man looking back at me. I don't. act it. Other than my hands are sore in the morning. Not having kids helps Stay younger it's just how many dogs you go through.

Reactions: 1 user

Cumbres

Equipment
B2910
Jun 4, 2019
Andale, KS
No, they were Gearmore pallet forks I don't know if they make my style but they are excellent. You would be ahead to purchase a set I never price just the forks. I also have fork extensions and 2t forklift lifting
I see that Gearmore still makes the pin on pallet forks. Looks like a possible project in my future. Did you buy your new pins from Gearmore? Or make some?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: The lift capacity loss is why I have never done the quick attach

I get a chuckle everytime I see this...
SSQA 'loses' maybe 100# of capacity ? Not the end of the World for me. If it was a real pain, I'd just buy a bigger loader/tractor,cept I already have one, no longer used...no more giant pumpkins.

Yeah, looking in the mirror can be an eye opener... also 68 and the body's telling me to slow down...

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501DT BH77 VIRNIG URG60-CT 1950 8N
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
Another 68 year old here! I'm in great company! Who is this old bald fool I see in the mirror here? Never wore a hat till the hair went south and left me in central NY winters! Wife picked on me today as we walked the dogs I had my fleece one with the flaps on backwards.

Bill