Help request. Need to add control valve to Kubota L2800

wgsmiss11

Dec 14, 2011
Madison, MS
Hi All,

Would appreciate advice regarding adding a control valve to my 2005 L2800. The tractor currently has no hydraulic attachments and I would like to add a small stump grinder.

My question is about the unused port on the bottom of the auxiliary hydraulic connection point (currently has a "cover" blocking it). This port is below the cover and I would like to know if that port is Power Beyond and if so, can I use it to provide hydraulic pressure for my new control valve? If not, is my only option to go with Kubota's expensive remote kit?

Thanks,
Greg

GIMPY

Equipment
L2900, MOWER, WINCH, SPLITTER, AG TOOLS
Mar 8, 2015
NEW BRUNSWICK
Yea, I also would like to add rear remotes for my splitter - I have a '93 L2900.
Any advice would be appreciated but I hasten to add that I, too, don't have the money to simply buy the Kubota kit. :(

DevilDog

Equipment
L3540 HST3, 72" Woods Rear Finishing Mower, L3584" Land Pride BB, 72" York Rake,
Feb 1, 2011
upstate N.Y.
If you have no rear remotes then the cost would be at a minimum of $400. to $500. that is if you did the work and ordered a kit other then a Kubota. The Kubota kit will look neat and uniformed, others will look pretty much a cob job, depends what you want.
DevilDog