Help me please

Mike b.

Equipment
362 72 inch moer diesal
Aug 25, 2022
Huntsville tx.
I have a 326D 72inch disal mower changed water pump flushed raidiator every thing still runs hot help me please

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
air bound?
My Jeep used to run hot if I didn't have the right mix.

lmichael

Equipment
Kubota G2160
Apr 23, 2021
Rockford IL area
I have a 326D 72inch disal mower changed water pump flushed raidiator every thing still runs hot help me please
So a question or 3. First and most important is why did you do all this work? "just because" and then the trouble? Or the trouble so rather than troubleshoot, throw stuff at it?

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
Maybe your radiators cooling fins have debris stuck in them. Try to power wash the radiator. Get an inexpensive thermal temperature measuring device and make sure the engine is indeed running hot. You have not explained very well your circumstance. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 users

Mike b.

Equipment
362 72 inch moer diesal
Aug 25, 2022
Huntsville tx.
Maybe your radiators cooling fins have debris stuck in them. Try to power wash the radiator. Get an inexpensive thermal temperature measuring device and make sure the engine is indeed running hot. You have not explained very well your circumstance. Good luck.
I put it in the shop had them change the water pump new fan belt flush radiator totem it was running hot and it's still running hot

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
You took it in because it was running hot and it doesn't matter what they did, they didn't fix anything.
The way I read it, he took it in and told them to replace parts, not diagnose the overheat issue.

I deal with this all the time, customers bring in vehicles and tell us to put on parts that they/their brother/neighbor/ old joe around the corner diagnosed. And that’s what we do, put the parts on and ship it, I’m not responsible for it fixing the issue 🤷‍♂️. They are warned up front as well.

Not trying to be an ass to you or the OP, just giving a different perspective from the other side.

Reactions: 5 users

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
With radiator cap off and engine running do you see the water/anti freeze circulating?