Has anyone got their 600 bucks yet?

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
We file a return every year, but file by mail. We got a check in the mail both times.
Wife's folks haven't filed any return in 10+ years, and they got a check both times.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
We file a return every year, but file by mail. We got a check in the mail both times.
Wife's folks haven't filed any return in 10+ years, and they got a check both times.
I only file by mail too. There are too many ways to have your information stolen by e-filing. You e-file through a third party that has control of your information and you have to agree to indemnify them to use the service. No thank you.

I worked in information security too many years to trust anyone. I retired 5 years ago and since that time there are many more ways to steal your identity than when I was working. If there is something that a crook wants, they will find a way to get it. The low tech methods are not worth their time because the reward is not as great as the high tech methods. High tech equals high volume. Why waste time gathering information by mail when you can steal 100's of gigabytes of data in less time than it takes for you to address an envelope.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Yes I filed my taxes, and een at that I didnt get my first check untill november,, go figure