Has anyone got their 600 bucks yet?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I went to check on the IRS site, and I found out they have no records of me,, anybody else?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Was deposited in our account on the 1st. I immediately transfered it to savings so I could collect my $0.07 a month in interest 👍👍👍👍👍

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Mine was deposited on the 4th.
Just wondering. Last time mine took a long time to come in.

But I file my taxes early normally.

Do they pay the later filers first? Late filers are smarter, since they probably set things up so they get little or nothing back!

Only thing I can figure...my brother does not file taxes since he has no income but a little SS. He got his last time well before I did...

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina

Do they pay the later filers first? Late filers are smarter, since they probably set things up so they get little or nothing back!

Only thing I can figure...my brother does not file taxes since he has no income but a little SS. He got his last time well before I did...
I file early, soon as I get my bank paperwork. Usually by end of January mine is submitted to my CPA and electronically filed by mid February.

Mine is in a folder now just waiting on stuff mentioned above. I try to work on it during the year so come time it is just drop in required documents as they come in the mail and deliver to CPA.

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
I'm jealous - I wish the IRS didn't have a record of ME!

Got mine on the 4th.

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
Got mine on Jan. 4th as well. Got the first one so early and waited and waited for my tax return that didn't come until the end of Aug., must have been a 'thinking of you' to let me know that I'd get my tax return when the felt like it.

PapaJ

Equipment
BX2680 - PFL1242 - RCK54 MMM - Fimco 3PH Sprayer - Trailer Mover
Apr 28, 2020
VA
If you go to the where's my money or whatever it's called on IRS, and payment #2 says no info available, you aren't getting it, and you have to claim it as a credit on your taxes this year. That's where I'm at, so I guess I'll see it when I get my taxes back in 6 month or so.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas

If they process it like they did the bush era stimulus, they went by the first 3 digits of your social security number.

But heck, theirs no telling how they are doing it.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Got mine on Jan. 4th as well. Got the first one so early and waited and waited for my tax return that didn't come until the end of Aug., must have been a 'thinking of you' to let me know that I'd get my tax return when the felt like it.
That was my experience as well. We never received our tax refund till mid summer. But got the first stimulus right away.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
We got ours January 4th too. We also file pretty early.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
What is this "Tax Refund" you guys are referring to? I am not familiar with one of those.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I dont know I figure over paying wen I have it isnt as bad as having to pay when I dont... I know I am going to get slammed this year with my wife passing I cant claim a thing

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I dont know I figure over paying wen I have it isnt as bad as having to pay when I dont... I know I am going to get slammed this year with my wife passing I cant claim a thing
We ran i to that issue when the kids moved out. Wife and I had to adjust and have extra taken out to avoid paying in.

One year my wifes work had an idiot in the HR department. Wife claimed zero for her deductions, but the idiot listed my wife as single claiming 7 dependents 🤬🤬🤬

I was looking for blood from that HR idiot come tax time and we had to pay in about $4k.

Same HR person did it to several other employees plus their boss. Yup, she got her walking papers shortly there after.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
We had identical twins December 28 years ago.

Holy smokes - - we doubled our exemptions (maybe child tax credit?) that year, and they hadn't even gotten out of NICU yet!! WOO HOO!! CHA CHING!

Fast forward years, and we lose 2 exemptions and child tax credit on December 28..... holy smokes....CHA CHING, but the other direction...:sick:

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Can you believe that I received my stimulus payment on December 31? It came so fast that I missed it! I only started looking after January 7 on the day this thread started.

I have three bank accounts, none of which have much money in them. One is with the bank we have used for 40 years. Another is at the bank where I opened a home equity loan a while to buy the property next-door, and it’s convenient to keep it for other reasons. The third is with a bank that caters to military and veterans, and is very convenient to use if you’re outside the USA.

Anyway, I checked IRS.GOV because I was curious when my payment might be scheduled. I found out it was scheduled for January 4, but actually deposited into the third account on December 31! 😳